BIGTEX1972

Spring Hill vs Gilmer  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Panthers
    • Buckeyes

This poll is closed to new votes

20 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

I usually park behind the greenhouse, if you take w Cass St and cross Allen it's almost a straight shot right into a dirt road, you can park anywhere in there a d it's a short walk to the stadium.

IMG_20190811_144737.jpg.c9d10b4ad04cab58b71ead39a906d100.jpg

What street does cass intersect with? Off 154 or buffalo?  Where please

5 hours ago, Sbk5280 said:

Just get there early handicap parking is first come first served by the entrance. When facing the visitors entrance it's the parking lot to the left closest to the field. They usually have people working the barricades checking folks. Good luck sir and travel safe.

Thank you very much. And safe evening for you and all too. 

Man I hope all this rain goes away soon. Need it to dry up the field a little before the game. Rain and spread offense is not so bueno. Just gonna have to tote that rock if they can't catch a slick ball lol.

It rained at last years game too. It sucked sitting in it the whole time. But that would some up 90 percent of the games last year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackflag79 said:

Typical Spring Hill fan, jealous as usual!  Overconfidence hasn't been a problem for "most" Buckeye fans for at least the last couple of seasons, but there's always going to be those that are..., yet it seems that "most" SH fans are just jealous of Gilmer's success for the last couple of decades.  I can understand that frustration because when I went to school at Gilmer we were lucky to get more than 1 win.  It definitely wasn't because we didn't have the athletes.  Most of the athletes in my day were walking the halls during the day, and working in the evenings.

The last time I saw an overconfident buckeye going against Spring Hill was 2010 and that was a 76-0 beat down. Confidence might be the best quality we have. 

3 hours ago, 903sweetshot said:

The last time I saw an overconfident buckeye going against Spring Hill was 2010 and that was a 76-0 beat down. Confidence might be the best quality we have. 

SH had no athletes then. Well a few and they were probably injured.

The athletes are about even now so the difference left is the mental aspect. Gilmer has the confidence and expectation to win. That is the advantage as long as you prepare, stay focused and work just like any other week.

I hope the Panthers will stay calm and not let a turnover or big play get them down. They are very capable of changing the tide tonight.

35 minutes ago, Acewell said:

SH had no athletes then. Well a few and they were probably injured.

The athletes are about even now so the difference left is the mental aspect. Gilmer has the confidence and expectation to win. That is the advantage as long as you prepare, stay focused and work just like any other week.

The hope the Panthers will stay calm and not let a turnover or big play get them down. They are very capable of changing the tide tonight.

Very capable!!  And hopefully feeling it!!! 
we need this win. 
good luck guys. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StangtilDeath said:

Yea if you have a handicap tag you can park right by the entrance in the blue handicap parking label on the map

Yes I do but I have never gotten there in time to get a spot. There are only S few. But hey, I’m gonna get there and find a doable place. Thank u for your kindness. 
Ms. 3lamp. 

1 hour ago, 903sweetshot said:

We had a great Qb in 2010. But he had no Oline. Gage just best his record of 5 touchdowns in a game. Gage has 6. Took 9 years to best it. 

2 hours ago, 3lamp said:

Yes I do but I have never gotten there in time to get a spot. There are only S few. But hey, I’m gonna get there and find a doable place. Thank u for your kindness. 
Ms. 3lamp. 

There's a whole parking lot for handicapped people.  It the parking lot just to the south of the stadium by the old ag building.  It'll probably hold about 30 or more vehicles.  It's flagged off and has monitors to let you in.  Should be plenty of room unless there's a LOT of people with handicap tags and placards.

Personally, I see absolutely NO reason for the Buckeye players and coaches to be "overconfident", especially with the knowledge that we have only beaten the Panthers by two point each of the last two seasons.  I expect the Panthers to play UP for the Buckeyes, and I hope we are prepared well.  If not, SH might just pull off the upset.  I certainly hope not, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.