💣 The impeachment of Donald Trump

DaveTV1

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The American people are never going to accept the results of this bogus sham .... the President is being denied due process ... 

As if he is really participating in any of the process. His disrespect and disregard of being even questioned or following legal proceedings is unprecedented. 

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

As if he is really participating in any of the process. His disrespect and disregard of being even questioned or following legal proceedings is unprecedented. 

For real!  Not like the Obama administration ignored house subpoenas or anything like Trump is doing.

BREAKING NEWS:  Trump gave the mullahs in iran a billion dollars in cash.  Finally!  Democrats have an impeachable offense.  

Oh wait,  that was that other guy.

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

President Trump is doing exactly what he should be doing in the face of nothing more than harassment of his presidency .... This latest farce is looking like just like the phony Russian collusion hoax ... a phony investigation in search of a crime ... that's not the way it's suppose to work .... President Trump has committed no crime, unlike Slick Willie and Nixon .... before this is over, Little Adam Schi:poop:tt could be in a lot of trouble himself .... he is up to his eyeballs in bed with the phony whistle blower, Brennan and Clapper and other bad actors ....

Don't worry though, before AG Barr, the IG and Special Prosecutor Durham are done .... several of your hoaxers could be frog marched away in handcuffs ... :woot:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, that whole impeachment thing...that's good times ahead, huh, for the beloved leader of the country. Seems to be playing well with his 'base'. 

You're soo right. It's all over, baby blue. Drumpf is doomed. Pence too. Hell, the entire administration is coming down, sometime next week no doubt. Probably gonna reverse the entire election and appoint Hillary as Supreme Chancellor. Everything is happening exactly as you have foreseen.

It must be awful, the burden of genius that you carry. Glad you're here to share your brilliance with us. 

• LOL! 2

15 minutes ago, AKA said:

Ah, okay then...  uh, so, what's your question again? 

Well, really, it was a statement that I was hoping to get a response to, as I was responding to your statement about 2020 and it seems to me that Trump's base is sorta happy about him being impeached, at this point, in a way, like it should help him be reelected.. Do you think that is so? 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well, really, it was a statement that I was hoping to get a response to, as I was responding to your statement about 2020 and it seems to me that Trump's base is sorta happy about him being impeached, at this point, in a way, like it should help him be reelected.. Do you think that is so? 

I'll probably have to move this tangent over to the Impeachment thread, but to address your question, I would agree.

Most of the Trump supporters I encounter believe this is a "win," of sorts. That is, the DNC "resistance" has gone all-in on removing Trump from office instead of just dancing around the issue. 

On 11/1/2019 at 9:48 AM, BarryLaverty said:

I do; & the Fallout from the Dimwits secrecy in trying to undo the Will of the American electorate is going to be on a scale unseen in American History! Liberal seats will be lost in a large scale.😜

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

By the time this is over Pencil Neck will be lucky to still have a seat in congress .... at the very least .... it's going to get ugly for him if we ever get open and honest testimony ....

He won his last election with SEVENTY EIGHT percent of the vote. Think his vote may be MORE safe with idiotic defamation and smears by Trumpites, desperate to cover for their feckless, unfit leader.

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

He won his last election with SEVENTY EIGHT percent of the vote. Think his vote may be MORE safe with idiotic defamation and smears by Trumpites, desperate to cover for their feckless, unfit leader.

Pencil Neck is one of the most dishonest people in Congress  .... he's a chronic liar and needs to be held accountable for his treasonous actions .... he will soon be exposed and called on his lies .....

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Pencil Neck is one of the most dishonest people in Congress  .... he's a chronic liar and needs to be held accountable for his treasonous actions .... he will soon be exposed and called on his lies .....

All you have to do is look at him to know that he’s 🐔💩

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, certainly, your judgment on appearances of weasel political types is very trusted by me, as you don’t have the same criticism of Gomer Gohmert or a certain orange Mobster type currently in the White House. Carry on, though, Blanche, carry on. 

705136EA-461F-474C-9247-818CA5EC8C16.jpeg

4CDFD924-AFB6-4AA7-8EFF-2907AF8613F9.jpeg

EF0F6390-6475-4940-98A5-51443D739F0D.jpeg

• Like 2