Week 8: Carlisle Indians (4-2 | 1-0) @ #8 Alto Yellowjackets (6-0 | 1-0) - 10/18/2019

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carlisle
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

7 minutes ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Can anyone give verification of the extent to WarrenĀ number 14 injury and how long he will be out?

Even if he's out a couple games, yall really gon need that cat in the Playoffs. Kid is a baller. Hope he's good for this week to be honest, would like to see him live and in HD.Ā 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eagle27 said:

Lol, good deal!

No bs here, he was a rb last year and slated for a spot this season but groin issues have kept him one dimensional all season, he's healthy now and if coach let's him roll he's dynamic and hard to catch and tackle. But to be honest, they may not use him till a little later in that spot, just to gaurentee his full recovery. Kids a hard core baller tho. Would be fun to watch him against Alto's stout D.Ā 

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

No bs here, he was a rb last year and slated for a spot this season but groin issues have kept him one dimensional all season, he's healthy now and if coach let's him roll he's dynamic and hard to catch and tackle. But to be honest, they may not use him till a little later in that spot, just to gaurentee his full recovery. Kids a hard core baller tho. Would be fun to watch him against Alto's stout D.Ā 

No doubt! Hope heā€™s able to roll!Ā 

14 minutes ago, BleedBlackGoldandWhite said:

Fractured radius. (Forearm). Ā Not sure how long heā€™ll be out.Ā 

Thanks for the information. Definitely need to change my information sources!šŸ˜‚ Done heard hand, wrist, and now forearm. Itā€™s hard finding good information, NOSY people these days šŸ˜‚

@upullinmychain

@RipperRipper

When y'all come to Alto on Friday, parking is a little different than normal.Ā  Tornadoes got everything flip flopped a little.Ā  When you come in on 69, take a left on the Mean Sting Parkway and you'll see visitors and general admission parking in a make-shiftĀ lot we created north of the softball field.Ā  Lights have been added to that area so it's all good....just a little more of aĀ hike to the stadium than usual.Ā  Handicapped parking can enter into the elementary school parking lot (where general admission usually is); this is reserved parking for the season.Ā  You'll see our "Portable Paradise" directly in front of the stadium!Ā  šŸ˜‰Ā The high school parking lot (normally reserved) is a construction zone, but the Carlisle busses will be able to park near it and the field house.Ā  Come early and get a burger!Ā  Not sure what else they will have on the pit, but always some dang good burgers!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

@upullinmychain

@RipperRipper

When y'all come to Alto on Friday, parking is a little different than normal.Ā  Tornadoes got everything flip flopped a little.Ā  When you come in on 69, take a left on the Mean Sting Parkway and you'll see visitors and general admission parking in a make-shiftĀ lot we created north of the softball field.Ā  Lights have been added to that area so it's all good....just a little more of aĀ hike to the stadium than usual.Ā  Handicapped parking can enter into the elementary school parking lot (where general admission usually is); this is reserved parking for the season.Ā  You'll see our "Portable Paradise" directly in front of the stadium!Ā  šŸ˜‰Ā The high school parking lot (normally reserved) is a construction zone, but the Carlisle busses will be able to park near it and the field house.Ā  Come early and get a burger!Ā  Not sure what else they will have on the pit, but always some dang good burgers!

Thank you sir,we will.

18 minutes ago, IndiansIn07 said:

Just cause they put up 50 on yā€™all doesnt mean they will do it to us. Our games are competitive except for last years blowoutĀ 

It will be worse than last year's #### whoopin' .... Alto in a woodshedding of epic proportions ....Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

It will be worse than last year's #### whoopin' .... Alto in a woodshedding of epic proportions ....Ā 

Prolly not. Don't be all surprised if the Indians pull out the w... We got some game when we need it.our first two games were a train wreck with guys playing wrong spots for their talent, that's been corrected...we coming over there with the intention of winning this game and nothing else, it's Alto's job to try and stop us. It will be interesting to say the least sir. āœŒ

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Can anyone give verification of the extent to WarrenĀ number 14 injury and how long he will be out?

I talked to his kinfolk today. He will see the Ortho either tomorrow or Thurs I believe she said. It is the radius. She said he wants to play very soon. But honestly, I would ride it out the next 4 weeks and possibly 1st playoff round. Depending on the severity of the break, sometimes 4-6 weeks is all it takes. I know she said sheā€™s pumping him full of calcium and vitamin D supplements lol. With the exception of this weekā€™s game, there really is no reason for him to playĀ the remainder of district and possibly 1st round anyway. He needs to rest up.Ā 

Just now, SwarmingOnEm said:

I talked to his kinfolk today. He will see the Ortho either tomorrow or Thurs I believe she said. It is the radius. She said he wants to play very soon. But honestly, I would ride it out the next 4 weeks and possibly 1st playoff round. Depending on the severity of the break, sometimes 4-6 weeks is all it takes. I know she said sheā€™s pumping him full of calcium and vitamin D supplements lol. With the exception of this weekā€™s game, there really is no reason for him to playĀ the remainder of district and possibly 1st round anyway. He needs to rest up.Ā 

Sure doesn't need to hurt it any more than it already is, playoffs are the key for him returning, looking at yalls schedule after Friday its less stressful on the team and coaches. Wish him well and a speedy recovery.Ā 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Sure doesn't need to hurt it any more than it already is, playoffs are the key for him returning, looking at yalls schedule after Friday its less stressful on the team and coaches. Wish him well and a speedy recovery.Ā 

Exactly. I didnā€™t wanna come off as counting my chickens, but yeah, if we win this Friday, I am kinda counting every chicken the rest of district. Thereā€™s just nobody leftĀ I feel can beat us. I just canā€™t see it.Ā 

35 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I never agree with Kirt but heā€™s on to something here šŸ˜‚.....Itā€™s just Altoā€™sĀ year to shine and they are gonna be hell on anyone that steps on the field with them. Ā 

Just now, Eagle27 said:

I never agree with Kirt but heā€™s on to something here šŸ˜‚.....Itā€™s just Altoā€™sĀ year to shine and they are gonna be hell on anyone that steps on the field with them. Ā 

What's the deal here? They beat both of yall or something? And yes I fully agree, alto will be hard to take down for anybody that suits up against them, got nothing but Respek for the jackets but you don't line up across from them with a losing attitude,you are in it to win it.Ā 

Ps.. I just think my Indians have turned a corner and are better than most think. Friday night bout 10:30 or so we will know tho.. LolĀ 

16 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

What's the deal here? They beat both of yall or something? And yes I fully agree, alto will be hard to take down for anybody that suits up against them, got nothing but Respek for the jackets but you don't line up across from them with a losing attitude,you are in it to win it.Ā 

Ps.. I just think my Indians have turned a corner and are better than most think. Friday night bout 10:30 or so we will know tho.. LolĀ 

I hope you guys pull it off! Ā I didnā€™t mean any disrespect at all. Ā Ya boy Indiansin07Ā just needs a sense of humor and heā€™ll be fine šŸ˜‚

I think Carlisle is the best team we will face until playoffs. But I will say the last few teams they played our JV would play a good game with and probably beat a couple. Carlisle has taken care of business in those games and thatā€™s all you can ask for, but we are battle tested and ready this year. We were soft last year, not the case this year.