Week 8: Carlisle Indians (4-2 | 1-0) @ #8 Alto Yellowjackets (6-0 | 1-0) - 10/18/2019

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carlisle
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

7 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Random prediction based on absolutely nothing: Alto comes In feeling themselves. Overconfident. They play absolutely sloppy first half and halftime score is 14-7 Carlisle.

Close 3rd quarter and a blowout 4th by alto to make it 35-14. I predict a few controversial calls by the home refs.

“Home refs?” You haven’t been to a home game lately. 😂 Well, we’ve only had two but let me assure you there has been no home cookIn’ in the officiating department. 

I hope your prediction is wrong....except for the score. I can get on board with that. 👍🤣

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

“Home refs?” You haven’t been to a home game lately. 😂 Well, we’ve only had two but let me assure you there has been no home cookIn’ in the officiating department. 

I hope your prediction is wrong....except for the score. I can get on board with that. 👍🤣

I ain't liking none of it.. Js.. Lol 

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

That was a special team. They cleaned a lot of clocks. Everyone had them penciled in vs. SA last year in the regional finals.   Disappointing to say the least I’m sure.

We’ve had a few of those; everyone has. The one that hurts me the most to this day is the ‘96 Jackets. 🤦‍♂️ Ugh

Homer Bryce?

30 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Chain, will you be at the game tomorrow night? 

Yes sir, I will fake a heart attack if I have to... Lol, I really wanna see my 8th grader compete again Alto... It's kind of a right of passage if you will.. Saying that, they'll probably trap me on a dang location.. Gonna be pizzed when I call for medivac... Lol 

• LOL! 2

“Fake a heart attack!” 🤣🤣🤣 Hope it doesn’t come to that! I have a JV player and will be there for all the games. 

Our 8th grade is pretty dang salty. They are a fun group to watch as is the JV. None of them have lost any games and no team wants to be the first. Been hearing that chatter every week! 😂 

Should be a fun night!

8 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

“Fake a heart attack!” 🤣🤣🤣 Hope it doesn’t come to that! I have a JV player and will be there for all the games. 

Our 8th grade is pretty dang salty. They are a fun group to watch as is the JV. None of them have lost any games and no team wants to be the first. Been hearing that chatter every week! 😂 

Should be a fun night!

Does Alto have the same coach from last yr? 

Lotta people don't know that's rocky coached with DA in the past..some do but most don't know that,I didn't till we were playing a baseball game over in harleton one day and Mr Dennis came up and gave him a kinda slap on the back and a big ol hand shake.i ask him how he knew him and he told me that the rock was one of his former coaches...caught me flat footed with that one.and then he told me that one of our other coaches played for him in daingerfield in the 80's on one of the special years,and he gave him a big hug when he saw him too...

57 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Lotta people don't know that's rocky coached with DA in the past..some do but most don't know that,I didn't till we were playing a baseball game over in harleton one day and Mr Dennis came up and gave him a kinda slap on the back and a big ol hand shake.i ask him how he knew him and he told me that the rock was one of his former coaches...caught me flat footed with that one.and then he told me that one of our other coaches played for him in daingerfield in the 80's on one of the special years,and he gave him a big hug when he saw him too...

Coaching brotherhood....runs deep!!!  Lots of success, stability, and just down-right good people coursing through those blood lines. lol