Week 8: Carlisle Indians (4-2 | 1-0) @ #8 Alto Yellowjackets (6-0 | 1-0) - 10/18/2019

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carlisle
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

42 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I hear you, be safe traveling in, I'm leaving sat morn about 7 for Wichita Kansas for a week... Lol 

I drove to Wichita one time by myself. Fell asleep on Indian Nation turnpike and ran up on the hilly grass median. It was a miracle I didn't kill myself. Its a looooooong drive. Ha

What a game! These boys fought hard and both sides played their hearts out. 

I wasn’t able to post much because AT&T apparently doesn’t service the Price area! 😂 Kept having to turn my phone off and then back on....and that just doesn’t work during the JV games because I’m tuned in!! 

Looking forward to Friday night. I’m exhausted from this one though. Lol That last drive was nerve wracking....

Safe travels to Alto tomorrow night! Y’all come see us!

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

I wasn’t able to post much because AT&T apparently doesn’t service the Price area! 😂 Kept having to turn my phone off and then back on....and that just doesn’t work during the JV games because I’m tuned in!! 

Looking forward to Friday night. I’m exhausted from this one though. Lol That last drive was nerve wracking....

Yeah I got att and I can't post much in price, verizon is the way to go out there... Lol 

8 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Says alot for the upcoming battles between these boys in the next few years. If the uil don't go bipolar and move is out of the same district next alignment.. Lol 

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Says alot for the upcoming battles between these boys in the next few years. If the uil don't go bipolar and move is out of the same district next alignment.. Lol 

I wonder how the realignment will all shake out.  We've been in the same district now for a few years.  I feel like with Grapeland coming back up to D1 we might go back to the old district of 2014-15 with Alto, Carlisle, Cayuga, Cross Roads, Grapeland, Kerens.  But you can't out guess the UIL so who knows!!  One constant through all these years is that Alto and Cushing are in the same district.

And YES to those battles and upcoming battles.  The youngsters competed well against each other last night!  Always do!

We coming down there atter while, see what's up.. Jackets a tall order this year tho.. Gonna hafta put in that work to get out there with that W. Defense gon hafta be on point to pull it off, but we known to break hearts ever once in a while. Flip side is Alto is know to put a beatdown on people every now and then, we ain't needing none of that tonight.. Lol 

Just really hoping no one gets overly banged up on either side, cause we all gotta be in decent shape after this district run.. Pretty tough teams out an about in region 3.. Chain.. 

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

We coming down there atter while, see what's up.. Jackets a tall order this year tho.. Gonna hafta put in that work to get out there with that W. Defense gon hafta be on point to pull it off, but we known to break hearts ever once in a while. Flip side is Alto is know to put a beatdown on people every now and then, we ain't needing none of that tonight.. Lol 

Just really hoping no one gets overly banged up on either side, cause we all gotta be in decent shape after this district run.. Pretty tough teams out an about in region 3.. Chain.. 

Chain, don’t be a heartbreaker tonight. Save it for the playoffs!! Lol

7 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

I wonder how the realignment will all shake out.  We've been in the same district now for a few years.  I feel like with Grapeland coming back up to D1 we might go back to the old district of 2014-15 with Alto, Carlisle, Cayuga, Cross Roads, Grapeland, Kerens.  But you can't out guess the UIL so who knows!!  One constant through all these years is that Alto and Cushing are in the same district.

And YES to those battles and upcoming battles.  The youngsters competed well against each other last night!  Always do!

Think kerens is still mad at us, they rushes for 600 yards in that playoff game a couple ago and still lost... Blamed the refs.. Lol every pass play they were lineman 20 up field and every long run in the fourth quarter they were hanging off our jerseys.. Ha.