Hemphill @ Newton

Purpleforever

Unfortunately I’m afraid you’re right. Anderson Shiro was better than I expected. Very physical. Three early turnovers and the inability to convert PATs in this game cost the Hornets what could have been a hard fought victory. They looked pretty beat up at the end of the game, so I’m just hoping they can get their confidence back after going to Newton and turn it around in the last three games. 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:38 PM, AmphibiousRodent said:

Newton by 35. Hemphill has a pretty good team. I think they will prove that during the playoffs. But not this week.  Hemphill is good, but Newton is much better. 

I’ve watched film on Hemphill and they got a good offense! But their defense is what’s gonna get them in trouble.. 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:38 PM, AmphibiousRodent said:

Newton by 35. Hemphill has a pretty good team. I think they will prove that during the playoffs. But not this week.  Hemphill is good, but Newton is much better. 

Newton by 35 in the FIRST HALF! Hemphill might not score, UNLESS it’s late with Newton 2nd string in.

4 hours ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Newton by 35 in the FIRST HALF! Hemphill might not score, UNLESS it’s late with Newton 2nd string in.

I hope thats the case. But, I think Hemphill has a pretty good team.  If Newton hangs 35 on them in the first half that will be pretty impressive.  And they may, and I do believe our quarterback,  Williams will return this week after listening to and interview with him during last weeks halftime show.

7 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I’ve watched film on Hemphill and they got a good offense! But their defense is what’s gonna get them in trouble.. 

I actually haven't watched much film on Himphill, particularly their defense, and if your correct.  That will be a big problem for them against Newton, because Newton's defense, is quite impressive.