CreateMyAccount

Who wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. LE or SH

• LE
    • SH

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, TDtommy said:

I know that LE is the district chairman so , as of now, only they know how many will be out. I have heard the UIL is still going to rule on both LE and LaVega. Whatever the UIL says will supersede what the schools say. 

UIL rules the game a double forfeit. 

The UIL voted long ago. Those who participated in fight are suspended full game. Those who did not fight, but left the bench are out the first half. The UIL had ruled the players in fight only had to sit out a half, but L-E coaches and administration added a half so don't cry foul. If L-E was full strength I think Spring Hill could have won this game. With that said I wouldn't bet against L-E winning with junior varsity players.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

The UIL voted long ago. Those who participated in fight are suspended full game. Those who did not fight, but left the bench are out the first half. The UIL had ruled the players in fight only had to sit out a half, but L-E coaches and administration added a half so don't cry foul. If L-E was full strength I think Spring Hill could have won this game. With that said I wouldn't bet against L-E winning with junior varsity players.

I agree SH would likely have won head up in a close game.  LE JV has some young kids that are going to be varsity players in the future but they are on JV for a reason this year.  SH will throw for lots of yards and win convincingly.

Spring Hill should take this one. As far as LE, the new coach is working to restore discipline and accountability. The program has lost some of that over the last few years. Whether he can get the kids to buy in to his vision...only time will tell.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blackflag79 said:

I think Spring Hill takes this game.  They're a lot better team than most think, in my opinion.  I think they take 3rd in district this year, and maybe go two or three rounds deep in the playoffs.  I know they're capable.

Gilmer

Spring Hill 

Pleasant Grove 

Pitt 

Liberty Eylau 

14 hours ago, WOhorns said:

Haaaaaaa not happening 

Okay..., I bet your favorite color is green..., the color of envy.  Just because it's basketball time for your team doesn't mean it will be for your rivals.

On a side note, if Jay Rockwell isn't getting any FBS school looks he definitely should be.  That kid's a baller.

5 hours ago, blackflag79 said:

Okay..., I bet your favorite color is green..., the color of envy.  Just because it's basketball time for your team doesn't mean it will be for your rivals.

On a side note, if Jay Rockwell isn't getting any FBS school looks he definitely should be.  That kid's a baller.

That probably is her favorite color.