UIL Realignment 2019-21

Panther89

5 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

can you speculate what the new UIL cutoff #'s will be?  will they move from the 2018-2020 #'s?

A good guide is the HP NUMBER

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

Snapshot Day for ALTO HIGH SCHOOL:

• 2019 - 188
  • 2017 - 201

Dropping bro,yall need to reverse that..js

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

The tornado could have something to do with those Alto numbers 

We have definitely taken a “hit” (literally and figuratively) district-wide from the tornadoes. Around 10% of our student population was homeless after the tornadoes. We are slowly getting back to normal.....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

We have definitely taken a “hit” (literally and figuratively) district-wide from the tornadoes. Around 10% of our student population was homeless after the tornadoes. We are slowly getting back to normal.....

If in any way there is employment,people tend to come home...home is where the family is..where the heart is brother...js

Just now, upullinmychain said:

If in any way there is employment,people tend to come home...home is where the family is..where the heart is brother...js

We have a pretty good economy for a town our size. Could always use more businesses, but who couldn’t. Lots of folks STAY and LIVE here when they get out of school...or come back after college. Part of the reason for that is that Alto is in a great location in relation to having Jacksonville, Rusk, Lufkin, Nac so close by. Lots of folks live here, but might drive to work. Kids go to school here and that’s beneficial to everyone. Also love it when our Rusk friends decide to become part of the Jacket Family. 👏👏 We’ve had a few of those over the years.

HOME IS IT. 💪

• Like 1

I haven't heard any numbers for Marshall.

I don't expect to see many changed in 9-5A.

Lindale was the wildcard for dropping and they turned in 1,207.  That should keep them firmly in 5A D2.

With the Wildcats staying put.... the only question that remains is if MP stays south with all of us or goes with SS/Greenville/ etc down I-30.

Other than MP..... I think the other 7 current teams in this district stay put for the next two years. 

2 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I haven't heard any numbers for Marshall.

I don't expect to see many changed in 9-5A.

Lindale was the wildcard for dropping and they turned in 1,207.  That should keep them firmly in 5A D2.

With the Wildcats staying put.... the only question that remains is if MP stays south with all of us or goes with SS/Greenville/ etc down I-30.

Other than MP..... I think the other 7 current teams in this district stay put for the next two years. 

Man, I am sure lindale was hoping to drop

4 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Man, I am sure lindale was hoping to drop

Why???

They hold their own pretty dang well in this district.  Did the same when they were with Lufkin, JT, and Ennis. 

Tons of respect for Lindale. 

• Stinks 2

• Mr. P changed the title to 🚨 SNAPSHOT DAY 🚨
  • Mr. P locked this topic
  • RETIREDFAN1 unpinned this topic