8-3A Playoff Picture

RedBird1

13 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah there’s a couple that do that every game even at home. Ones typically Coach Boyett, Coach Billy Bob Terry, and Blankenship. Blank’s son is our DT coach. Blank spoke to the players this past week at their dinner. He is a good Motivator. 

What’s Blank doing these days?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ronnyham said:

What’s Blank doing these days?

Retired. I heard he may be looking at doing something at the county for the youth. Like a counselor or maybe a probation officer type deal. Idk for sure though. I don’t believe he’s doing anything right now. He goes to all the games and sits in the visitors section. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

That would be a fun first round matchup with MV, MV and Jefferson both win out then it will be Jeffy, Mt Vernon 1 and 2

I would assume we would have to win our last 2 to get that 3rd spot. Wouldn't that be something to get a rematch

3 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Where would it be played? Sulphur Springs? 

Oh goodness theres no telling. That's a lot of chips falling a certain way to get to that point so as exciting as it is to think about it, I think we'll take it one game at a time as I know you guys will.

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

Oh goodness theres no telling. That's a lot of chips falling a certain way to get to that point so as exciting as it is to think about it, I think we'll take it one game at a time as I know you guys will.

Yes for sure, it’s just fun as fans to speculate! 

39 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Retired. I heard he may be looking at doing something at the county for the youth. Like a counselor or maybe a probation officer type deal. Idk for sure though. I don’t believe he’s doing anything right now. He goes to all the games and sits in the visitors section. 

He's a good guy

3 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

Sabine 4-0  plays GW, WO

Gw 3-1 plays Sabine, Tatum

Winn 2-2 plays WR, Mineola

Mineola 2-2 plays Tatum, Winns

Tatum 2-2 plays Mineola, GW

WR 2-3 plays Winns

WO 0-5 Who cares

Sabine 6-0

GW 3-3

Winny 4-2

minny 3-3

Tatum 3-3

WR 2-4

W0

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

Yes, next team to 4 wins gets in for sure.

Crazy to think if Gladewater loses out they are sitting at home come playoffs 

edit: I guess that depends on where winnsboro finishes. 

I’m not ready to start thinking scenarios. Well actually I dont. Y’all have fun sorting out this mess. 

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Crazy to think if Gladewater loses out they are sitting at home come playoffs 

edit: I guess that depends on where winnsboro finishes. 

I’m not ready to start thinking scenarios. Well actually I dont. Y’all have fun sorting out this mess. 

True, Bears need to win at least 1 of 2. Losing both would definitely hurt us in any tie situation especially if it were Mineola or Tatum. That's only if Tatum beats us.