District 7-3A Division I Playoff Scenarios

hornetblue

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Nobody recognizes co-champs anymore lol. 

Tri-champs count. We got it in 17' with west and teague lol

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Yeah I mean, it's technically a thing, but when we tied Center in '15, it wasn't even recognized lol. 

Has there ever been a 4/5 team champ in district before?

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

LOL if there has, I haven't heard of it. 

We about to find out. Lol. I don't know who we would want to possibly play in the 2nd round out of this district 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

We about to find out. Lol. I don't know who we would want to possibly play in the 2nd round out of this district 

I really don't want the 5-way tie to occur. Atlanta's in bad shape if there is a 5-way tie. 

We really want Jeffy to lose to Hooks. That puts us in automatically. 

In the event of a 5-way tie, anything could happen. 

Right now, the points are like:

Hooks is at (+33)
Jefferson is at (+16)
MV is at (-3)
Atlanta is at (-20)
Hughes Springs is at (-26)

If I remember correctly in the points system, the most or least amount of points you get get from a game is +/- 21.

Now, this is subject to change as each team has teams left to play. But, if each of these teams wins out aside from Hooks, the point system will then take effect. 

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

In the event of a 5-way tie, anything could happen. 

Right now, the points are like:

Hooks is at (+33)
Jefferson is at (+16)
MV is at (-3)
Atlanta is at (-20)
Hughes Springs is at (-26)

If I remember correctly in the points system, the most or least amount of points you get get from a game is +/- 21.

Now, this is subject to change as each team has teams left to play. But, if each of these teams wins out aside from Hooks, the point system will then take effect. 

Yalls cap 17 or 21?

nvm. I didn’t read all of your post. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Yalls cap 17 or 21?

Idk that would make a huge difference though. I thought it was 21 but I can't really remember. Been 3 years since I've really studied it. Now that you say 17 though, it makes me want to back up. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Idk that would make a huge difference though. I thought it was 21 but I can't really remember. Been 3 years since I've really studied it. Now that you say 17 though, it makes me want to back up. 

It’s usually decided at district meeting after new districts come out. I’ve seen caps at 11, 15... etc. 

1 hour ago, kooldown54 said:

Yall hooold on!  If NB beats HS they’ll both be 3-3, NB will have head to head. With ATL, JEFF, HKS fighting fir 1,2,3 the KEY game for #4 is the HS/NB game next week. NB had to beat HS and MV and they’re in

As crazy as this district has been, anything can happen. This is probably the least likely scenario, however.

• Like 1