Winnsboro @ West Rusk 11/1

chevyman

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

West Rusk has played two teams this year that run the same offense that Winnsboro does. If they minimize the self inflicted mistakes and don’t give up a special teams touchdown for the 5th game in a row, I think they will win in a close game. 

Who are the other 2 teams?

4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Harmony and Waskom 

In my opinion if the Raiders offensive line plays the way they have and to their capability, it will be the best line out of those 3 teams that WR has seen so will be hard to say how much that will help them. Just off the limited film i have seen, Winny should be able to impose their will on offense so it will come down to finishing drives, staying ahead of the chains and taking care of the ball

On 10/27/2019 at 8:45 AM, justafan said:

I’m predicting a move back that way. 

Ef loaded nxt yr 

Waskom loaded nxt yr

arp not good 

Troup not good 

Winona talented 

Harelton not good. 

Ef wins Dist. 

My early thoughts. 

I like this

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

He’s just a hater. Honestly, we have competed better than what I thought we would after moving up. Had we of stayed down, I’m not sure how we would of ever competed against teams like Whineona, Arp, Alba-Golden, Troup, Grand Saline, and Quitman. 😂 I’ll leave Harmony out of it because they would have been the only team to compete with West Rusk in that district the last two years. 

And they won't compete with West Rusk next year either

15 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

According to @Tiger1995 we won’t be dropping. Not sure where or who he is hearing that from. I was told from a pretty credible source that we were in the 320’s..... What have you heard? 

I have heard that we are dropping also. Very reliable sources. 

33 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

6 and 3 ain't winning??

Beat 3 teams a division lower than yall, most teams play up and brag about a W not down, but besides that the 3 you loss are the ones that's hanging over your head and have ya potentially not making playoffs....

35 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

He’s just a hater. Honestly, we have competed better than what I thought we would after moving up. Had we of stayed down, I’m not sure how we would of ever competed against teams like Whineona, Arp, Alba-Golden, Troup, Grand Saline, and Quitman. 😂 I’ll leave Harmony out of it because they would have been the only team to compete with West Rusk in that district the last two years. 

Hater? On what? Every year you pump up your team like they're unbeatable, then when your losing you hide and post rarely.... I post every year no matter what team we field and I dont blame kickoffs and special teams every time we lose LMMFAO

17 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

So being a fan of a team your not supposed to pump them up? Also, I’ve posted about the same amount all season as I usually do. You’re starting to reach and make things up now. Do better Jett. 

Yeah, Whineona’s not one of them 👀👀👀

No shame in my game we play with who and what we got, suiting up 20 kids ain't much but we play

32 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hater? On what? Every year you pump up your team like they're unbeatable, then when your losing you hide and post rarely.... I post every year no matter what team we field and I dont blame kickoffs and special teams every time we lose LMMFAO

👀

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

According to @Tiger1995 we won’t be dropping. Not sure where or who he is hearing that from. I was told from a pretty credible source that we were in the 320’s..... What have you heard? 

According to Dave Campbell’s West Rusk turned in 317. Should be safely dropping to D2