Elysian Fields @ New Diana

1jacket

Elysian Fields @ New Diana   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

If EF decides to come out and play like they did against PP,  the game should be close. If they come out and play like they did against Waskom, ND will blow them out. 

DJ it's up to those boys to make the offense work when it doesn't fit them and just get after it on defense like they played the 3rd qrt. against PP, so we'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

3rd quarter damn near gave me a stroke. 29-12 lead vanished in 6 minutes. 

I was just as surprised as you! That may have been the best quarter they have played all year. Couple of catches instead of drops in critical situations would have made it closer or even EF pull away a little bit. A holding penalty hurt too. But PP did what they had to do to win. Hopefully EF builds on that and puts a couple of good games together and see if they can get in the playoffs. ND is good so they have to come to play. Can’t have a let down! 

22 minutes ago, HTaylor said:

Well if 8 and 5 are game changers and can take it to the “house” on any play...did they just move in this week? Cause I checked the record EF is 4-4 and lost to a Waskom team that New Diana beat.

A lot more goes into it than just that. You should know. ND’s #5 last year could take it to the house on any play last year. Why didn’t ND make the playoffs last year or win more games than they did when #5 could take it to the house on any play? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

A lot more goes into it than just that. You should know. ND’s #5 last year could take it to the house on any play last year. Why didn’t ND make the playoffs last year or win more games than they did when #5 could take it to the house on any play? 

Lol...mainly because he was kicked out of most games.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, HTaylor said:

Well if 8 and 5 are game changers and can take it to the “house” on any play...did they just move in this week? Cause I checked the record EF is 4-4 and lost to a Waskom team that New Diana beat.

EF 4-4 record doesn't reflect how good these two boys are, #5 & #8 have been giving defenses fits all yr, if you watched them play against ND last yr, you should know this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

How is it looking as far as seeding goes for playoffs in yalls district .. ? I know there is still a few games .. but just ballparkin here 

Gonna come down to the last game for at least four teams.