Elysian Fields @ New Diana

1jacket

Elysian Fields @ New Diana   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

14 minutes ago, randomuser said:

What number was the kid the EF faithful wanted to play both ways and turn him loose? Was that #10? Has EF turned him loose yet?

He's #4, but that won't happen in our system, he would be a dominate player in a run base offense that includes a TE, kid has nice size for that. 

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s good to be a jack wagon at times. I enjoy it. 

You gonna have to build a DK vs OC thread because OC don’t have any fans besides that goofball TTman77 and the bears are in a deep hibernation at this point. 

18 minutes ago, 1jacket said:

I think this will be a good game. I hope this game isn't like the one we had in 2014 . I can't take another one of them games lol.

Is that the game that was played in Longview when Logan and Dylan hooked up for the game winning TD? 

25 minutes ago, 1jacket said:

Ryan Storey was the QB I believe. But yeah it was in Longview and EF won at the end of the game.

Oh yeah that's right, Logan got hurt that yr in the Jefferson game and Ryan took over, Ford was trying his best to make Ryan into a Tom Brady when he definitely didn't fit the spread offense lol, we had the perfect backfield for the flexbone offense