Hooks (4-0) v Jefferson (2-2)

FlowJack

Hooks (7-1) v Jefferson (6-2)  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2019 at 05:00 PM

Jefferson has their backs against the wall and face elimination.  Hooks has beat two of the district favorites in the last two weeks and are playing well.  Jefferson is at home and fighting for their life.  Hooks was really never considered a contender. The district wise men were looking at the schools name rather than the players. Hooks can beat Jefferson if they stay focused. Their D has come a long way.  I think Hooks will win with a score of 33/35 to 14/21.  Hooks has the speed and talant to obtain this victory if the coaches can keep there heads in the right place.

Jefferson has their backs against the wall and face elimination.  Hooks has beat two of the district favorites in the last two weeks and are playing well.  Jefferson is at home and fighting for their life.  Hooks was really never considered a contender. The district wise men were looking at the schools name rather than the players. Hooks can beat Jefferson if they stay focused. Their D has come a long way.  I think Hooks will win with a score of 33/35 to 14/21.  Hooks has the speed and talant to obtain this victory if the coaches can keep there heads in the right place.

13 hours ago, LKTiger06 said:

If Jefferson wins they will have to do it through the air. Hooks defense scrappy and 18 is a dawg

I don't see Jefferson beating anybody by passing the ball  ,  but don't think they cant, they have athletes all over the field,  you better do all you can do to stop # 21  dude is a baller ,  and there qb makes running the ball look easy,  and they had a wideout I think his number was 4 that when they needed a big pass catch he was there,    I haven't saw hooks play, but I will be there Friday  pulling for hooks to win ,  but I don't think it will be easy for them , Jefferson in my opinion has the most athletic team in our district ,  but jeffersons weakness is the trenches...  and I think that's hooks strong suit.... should be a good game 

1 minute ago, Mudman246 said:

I don't see Jefferson beating anybody by passing the ball  ,  but don't think they cant, they have athletes all over the field,  you better do all you can do to stop # 21  dude is a baller ,  and there qb makes running the ball look easy,  and they had a wideout I think his number was 4 that when they needed a big pass catch he was there,    I haven't saw hooks play, but I will be there Friday  pulling for hooks to win ,  but I don't think it will be easy for them , Jefferson in my opinion has the most athletic team in our district ,  but jeffersons weakness is the trenches...  and I think that's hooks strong suit.... should be a good game 

I agree with everything you said there. the qb and rb can take it to the house on any play, and I do think our trench warfare is a strong suit of ours. I think this is going to be a last possession game, and I hope we have the ball..haha

2 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

I agree with everything you said there. the qb and rb can take it to the house on any play, and I do think our trench warfare is a strong suit of ours. I think this is going to be a last possession game, and I hope we have the ball..haha

well im gonna make that long drive from Atlanta to Jefferson Friday      just don't let us down!!!  yall play lights out this week, then next week you can be looking ahead to playoffs will be just fine with me!

1 minute ago, Mudman246 said:

well im gonna make that long drive from Atlanta to Jefferson Friday      just don't let us down!!!  yall play lights out this week, then next week you can be looking ahead to playoffs will be just fine with me!

if they keep the same intensity we have had the past month we should do fine. these kids seem hungry, and I think next week will be a good battle as well.

3 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

if they keep the same intensity we have had the past month we should do fine. these kids seem hungry, and I think next week will be a good battle as well.

hopefully we will be back healthy and have everyone back for yall,  we needed a bye week to let some people heal up

Dee Black is the business. He's the best player on both sides of the ball for Jefferson imo. His field IQ is great. He knows exactly where to be, and knows the perfect angles to take. Pretty stellar player to watch, as long as you're on the winning team. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Dee Black is the business. He's the best player on both sides of the ball for Jefferson imo. His field IQ is great. He knows exactly where to be, and knows the perfect angles to take. Pretty stellar player to watch, as long as you're on the winning team. 

No doubt. He is a great talent! Their Qb has wheels too. Mr. Black gave us a whippin last year, but I think we match up a little better this year.