Hooks (4-0) v Jefferson (2-2)

FlowJack

Hooks (7-1) v Jefferson (6-2)  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2019 at 05:00 PM

2 minutes ago, jayd3nb said:

True. He's been a Hooks, MV, Jefferson, and Atlanta fan this year.

You know it ain't even the fact that he's been all of those, it's that he hides behind that different team every week.  I root for several different teams due to having family on them but I'm a mustang first.

• Stinks 1

4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Come on guys. We need some chatter. Jefferson wins 50-2 (blocked XP run back). Hooks wins 50-7, redeeming last year's loss.

man it would be nice to see a 50-7 win. i still think it is going to be a one possession game. Mr. Black killed us last year, but our team lacked heart at that time in the season. this team this year has took on the personality of #18 who hits from the start to the finish. Our RB is averaging 175 a game in the last three so it should be a fun one to watch.

I say the score will be 35-14 in favor of the Hornets! It will not be an easy win, but the score will look like it was. The game against MV was not an easy win, but the score looked that way! The Hornets will swarm to the ball and gang tackle the running back. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

man it would be nice to see a 50-7 win. i still think it is going to be a one possession game. Mr. Black killed us last year, but our team lacked heart at that time in the season. this team this year has took on the personality of #18 who hits from the start to the finish. Our RB is averaging 175 a game in the last three so it should be a fun one to watch.

We haven't had a big yardage back since 2015. We usually have 3 or so that we rotate in and out. Last week, our sophomore had a big game (138 rushing yards or so). 

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

We haven't had a big yardage back since 2015. We usually have 3 or so that we rotate in and out. Last week, our sophomore had a big game (138 rushing yards or so). 

that is strange for ATL. yall have always had work horses. Our rb is getting better every game, and our Oline are big nasty's. we should be able to fling it around a little more this week, there are a couple homerun hitters on the outside.

2 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

that is strange for ATL. yall have always had work horses. Our rb is getting better every game, and our Oline are big nasty's. we should be able to fling it around a little more this week, there are a couple homerun hitters on the outside.

We just don't tend to keep the same back in drive after drive. We had the RB that went to Rice last season, and we didn't leave him in the game either. Back in 2015, we had Tyrell Phillips, and they'd constantly use him. He holds our single season rushing record now. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

He holds several records of ours really. Most rushing yards in a game (313 vs PG), most rushing TDs in a game (7 vs PG), and rushing yards in a season (2,131). 

we got a guy who's records have stood for 40+years..lol..i don't think any of our guys now or in the future will touch it..haha

Just now, Cannon85 said:

ill tell you the truth i am worried about next week with ATL. yall have two weeks to rest and prepare....could be dangerous!!

We need this bye week. I hope it helps get everyone rested. Our starting RB (one of, if not the most physical kid on the team) dislocated his shoulder before the MVU game, so he didn't play. Well, our shifty RB got hurt against MVU, so we were down to a sophomore, and they moved a kid up from JV last week. They SR kid with the hurt shoulder wasn't supposed to play, but they told him that this was the last time he'd ever play on this field, so he went out there and made some plays. The kid has a ton of heart. Players like that are what make the season's end so heartbreaking lol. 

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

We need this bye week. I hope it helps get everyone rested. Our starting RB (one of, if not the most physical kid on the team) dislocated his shoulder before the MVU game, so he didn't play. Well, our shifty RB got hurt against MVU, so we were down to a sophomore, and they moved a kid up from JV last week. They SR kid with the hurt shoulder wasn't supposed to play, but they told him that this was the last time he'd ever play on this field, so he went out there and made some plays. The kid has a ton of heart. Players like that are what make the season's end so heartbreaking lol. 

Dang i hate to hear that

Jefferson's back is against the wall and I think they come out hitting on all cylinders.  We've got to have big plays and limit Hooks big plays. Hooks next 2 games will be by far the fastest 2 teams they've seen all yr. I know sometimes speed doesn't matter but Jefferson better show something Friday or we'll be home for the playoffs.  Making that drive from the outskirts of Northwest Ft Worth to see this one