New Boston @ Hughes Springs

soldier1

5 minutes ago, justafan2015 said:

Everybody has a chance but I don't think New Boston will be close in this game. Hughes Springs by as much as they want.

HS might win(50% chance), then again they may not but it WILL NOT be by as many as they want! 

3 hours ago, soldier1 said:

On the flip side, they have to stop NB’s MULTIPLE running backs. Key on #1, here goes #6, 7, 30, 20, 4

Only playing with one football. We "key" on the football. I could list the multiple kids that run the ball like you did. But I won't. You will see them friday night. And wonder why they weren't talked about more. 24 does over shadow the rest because he is a BIG kid that runs hard. But he ain't the only horse in the stable. 

16 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Only playing with one football. We "key" on the football. I could list the multiple kids that run the ball like you did. But I won't. You will see them friday night. And wonder why they weren't talked about more. 24 does over shadow the rest because he is a BIG kid that runs hard. But he ain't the only horse in the stable. 

if you guys use your passing game a little more it would be DANGEROUS! i was really impressed with you QB dropping those dimes when he threw the ball.

53 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

I understand with having other players but EVERY game film i have seen it #24, 95% of every game. Yes, you mix in the QB and #4, occasionally.  

3 hours ago, Cannon85 said:

if you guys use your passing game a little more it would be DANGEROUS! i was really impressed with you QB dropping those dimes when he threw the ball.

Actually we have thrown more this year. The qb had an injury and the Hooks was his first game back. He throws pretty good and we have a couple good receivers.  I agree with you 100%. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HS1988 said:

Actually we have thrown more this year. The qb had an injury and the Hooks was his first game back. He throws pretty good and we have a couple good receivers.  I agree with you 100%. 

yea they told me while they were warming up that it was his first game back. it did scare me how well he spun it! good luck to yall my friend!

10 minutes ago, soldier1 said:

For what? Claiming #24 will get the majority of the carries, while mixing in the QB and #4? 

95%. By your calculations, that leaves 13 and 4 to split 5%. But 2,7,12, and others get the ball every game. Kinda fuzzy.

6 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

yea they told me while they were warming up that it was his first game back. it did scare me how well he spun it! good luck to yall my friend!

Good luck to yall too man. Yall have a great team. We are definitely Hornet fans at least for a while. 😁

• Like 1