New Boston @ Hughes Springs

soldier1

6 minutes ago, ronnyham said:

How many passes in this game? Total

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

NB will throw a bunch in the 2nd half trying to catch up. 

Ponies 49

Kittens 21

Naa we wont! I think HS will throw more seeing they have had success throwing a little plus working on the pass game for the playoffs. 

On 10/30/2019 at 4:29 PM, HS1988 said:

Good luck to yall too man. Yall have a great team. We are definitely Hornet fans at least for a while. 😁

Cannon. 88 always has been able to take the bad with the good never shoots from the hip. Compliments are sincere. Uncanny  ability to call T a T

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soldier1 said:

Gotta be politically correct these days.  Everyone gets offended so easy.🤦🏼‍♂️

E4275620-A684-4EA3-9F97-DF3EF61BC8A3.jpeg

Lol, I'm not very good at political correctness.  Truth is the truth and it hurts bad sometimes. 

Is that address listed in the bottom corner of that wambulance a Mt Vernon address? Hard to read it...

4 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

We don't have a Starbucks in HS, your out of luck for your moca hoca loca lattas with a vanilla doodad on top 😜

I think you mean "Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice."

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I think you mean "Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice."

Lol, I got out of breath reading that one

1 minute ago, StangtilDeath said:

Lol, I got out of breath reading that one

Haha we stop there from time to time. The coffee you get at Starbuck's is more of a desert than something you'd drink in the morning. But the order my wife and I always get is like... 5 words, and I told my wife that I sound like a yank ordering a drink like this. It prompted us to google the "longest Starbuck's drink order that you can order."