Elysian Fields vs Dekalb

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Dekalb   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Dekalb

• Bears
    • Jackets

1 minute ago, Jeff75645 said:

Guess the same can also be said about ND offenseshutting down ND's offense. How many touchdowns got called back because of penalties? Too many.  

Granted the final score is what it is. But that isn't the entire story like some are saying. If 2 or 3 touchdowns got called back I wouldn't say the defense shut down anyone. Had those not got called back I think we'd be having a little bit different conversation going on. EF played great no doubt. The the score on tells half of the story. And not just for ND for anyone who shoots themselves in the foot with penalties.

Congrats to EF none the less 

I see your point. But besides those 2 plays that got called back, they didn’t really do anything offensively. And those plays were successful because rules were broken to give them an advantage on the play. If the penalties didn’t take place, would they have scored or gained a long play? Maybe, maybe not?  I thought the penalties were about even as far as number of penalties called on each team. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I see your point. But besides those 2 plays that got called back, they didn’t really do anything offensively. And those plays were successful because rules were broken to give them an advantage on the play. If the penalties didn’t take place, would they have scored or gained a long play? Maybe, maybe not?  I thought the penalties were about even as far as number of penalties called on each team. 

No doubt man. At all. 💩 happens. Sometimes it works out for and sometimes it doesn't. But I'm not bitter. 😤

Good luck.

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

There my fans are. Glad y’all came out. I was worried. Joe stop making so many multiple accounts. 

This dude really thought my name was Joe. Lame a s s get on somewhere. How can a nibba be this old and so lame with his punk a s s. 

16 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Wasn’t kissing DF’s tail. Lol. I made an apology to one guy. The coach. Wasn’t football related. Reminds me I owe you an apology too. I’m sorry for all that 3 years ago. Now I feel better I got that off my chest. 

Oh well no point arguing now accept the apology and all now have a good "game" against QC. Signing out