Week 10 - Atlanta @ Hooks - 11/8

H3llR4z0r

5-Way Tie for District Championship on the Line!  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the W?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2019 at 01:30 AM

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:03 PM, Rabbs63 said:

Which Atlanta team shows up is the question?  The one that was humiliated by MV, or the one that actually played well against Jefferson.  

same thing for Hooks. The team that handled HS and MV or the team that got humiliated by Jeffy. If we come out like we did against Jeffy yall gonna win by 40+. if we come out like the first two it will be a good game.

34 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

same thing for Hooks. The team that handled HS and MV or the team that got humiliated by Jeffy. If we come out like we did against Jeffy yall gonna win by 40+. if we come out like the first two it will be a good game.

According to @KellyLeak, you can no longer reference your team by "we." 

Guest Tiger03lb
5 hours ago, JTMoney said:

Yes, indeed!

I think everyone is cheering on Atl right now. Well, except hooks lol. But keep it close so it works out for them. 

22 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I think everyone is cheering on Atl right now. Well, except hooks lol. But keep it close so it works out for them. 

The only team that really stands to lose much is Hughes Springs. They're definitely Hornets fans Friday. 

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

The only team that really stands to lose much is Hughes Springs. They're definitely Hornets fans Friday. 

So only teams affected are HS & Atlanta? If Atlanta wins they are in and if they lose HS is in?  Can any other game within the district change anything or is your scenario based on other games going as expected? 

4 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

So only teams affected are HS & Atlanta? If Atlanta wins they are in and if they lose HS is in?  Can any other game within the district change anything or is your scenario based on other games going as expected? 

There are other scenarios but they are just highly unlikely. MVU would have to lose to New Boston, or Jefferson would have to lose to Redwater. Jefferson will not lose to Redwater. NB and MVU could push the limits, but I don't have faith in that. 

But yes unless a miracle happens in Redwater or New Boston, Atlanta wins, they're in and HS is out, or vice versa. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
32 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Oh yeah. I forgot about them. I may come see this game. Koff moved their game to Thursday now. So now I'm trying to figure out what game I want to see

the rabbs have there  backs  against the wall this week, with that said we will see a team play like there hair is on fire and the rabbs swat those pesky hornets  by 2 touchdowns! don't know if I more excited about thumping hooks or  disappointing   Hughes springs and ending there season

41 minutes ago, Mudman246 said:

the rabbs have there  backs  against the wall this week, with that said we will see a team play like there hair is on fire and the rabbs swat those pesky hornets  by 2 touchdowns! don't know if I more excited about thumping hooks or  disappointing   Hughes springs and ending there season

😂😂😂😂

Is the 5 way tie that was mentioned in another thread still possible if Atlanta wins this one? I’m not actually sure at all how that works, so if there’s a tie, the scores break it for playoff seedings, but all schools in that tie are still officially district champions?

Just now, mTex said:

Is the 5 way tie that was mentioned in another thread still possible if Atlanta wins this one? I’m not actually sure at all how that works, so if there’s a tie, the scores break it for playoff seedings, but all schools in that tie are still officially district champions?

It's only possible if Atlanta wins. First post should explain how the tie breaker and stuff would settle out. In the event of a tie, Hughes Springs is out no matter what. The rest would come down to seeding. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Oh yeah. I forgot about them. I may come see this game. Koff moved their game to Thursday now. So now I'm trying to figure out what game I want to see

Yeah. I'm leaning towards it. Just don't want to go to another blow out if it is. That's a long drive to Atl. Lol