Week 10 - Atlanta @ Hooks - 11/8

H3llR4z0r

5-Way Tie for District Championship on the Line!  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the W?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2019 at 01:30 AM

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Cannon85 said:

I'm sure ATL will be bringing it. I just hope we can match it. I was worried last week, and am again this week.

I was surprised by y'alls size. Qb even had size, he was just having a off night.

5 hours ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

I think Hooks caught Jefferson at the wrong place and wrong time. Every home game has been a blowout for Jefferson.  If Hooks gets back to form, I think they pull this one off at home. I'll take Hooks in a close one 28-27. Just think, a good Atlanta team or a good Hughes Springs team has to stay home

I with ya 96, I think Hooks had a good 1st drive and then it just unraveled after that and the Dawgs took advantage in a big way! Hooks panicked and got away from what has got them here. I think that game woke Hooks up and I see them getting it together at home on Senior night. Sorry Atlanta, but I’m going with Hooks in this one. 34-21. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I with ya 96, I think Hooks had a good 1st drive and then it just unraveled after that and the Dawgs took advantage in a big way! Hooks panicked and got away from what has got them here. I think that game woke Hooks up and I see them getting it together at home on Senior night. Sorry Atlanta, but I’m going with Hooks in this one. 34-21. 

No faith. 

Guest Tiger03lb
55 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

That's surprising. I figured you guys would want to be the #1 seed. Unless you want some revenge from last year if hooks wins. 😉

26 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

That's surprising. I figured you guys would want to be the #1 seed. Unless you want some revenge from last year if hooks wins. 😉

Tiger, we’re just happy to be in the playoffs. Seeding don’t matter, revenge would be great, but I’m just happy to be where we’re at! I will tell you this though, you are outside of your mind if you think Jefferson will ever back down! Y’all can beat us 5 years in a row and we’ll still show up. We don’t backdown, we may struggle in round 2 lol, but it’s not in our blood to just rollover and play dead. If you think so then you don’t know us! I read a comment you made a couple of weeks back about Jefferson not wanting a 2 seed because we’ll have to play Malakoff again...but I’m here to tell you better be careful what ya ask for😉

Guest Tiger03lb
20 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Tiger, we’re just happy to be in the playoffs. Seeding don’t matter, revenge would be great, but I’m just happy to be where we’re at! I will tell you this though, you are outside of your mind if you think Jefferson will ever back down! Y’all can beat us 5 years in a row and we’ll still show up. We don’t backdown, we may struggle in round 2 lol, but it’s not in our blood to just rollover and play dead. If you think so then you don’t know us! I read a comment you made a couple of weeks back about Jefferson not wanting a 2 seed because we’ll have to play Malakoff again...but I’m here to tell you better be careful what ya ask for😉

I know you guys will be a force, never said you wouldn't, that's not Jeffy. Even last year when we played you guys, y'all played till the end of game, reguardless that you knew you were getting beat. I liked that.You guys played a good game last week. I joke around with you guys or at least with you about it. Some of the Jeffy fan base are kinda touchy though. Lol  We'll be ready to play whomever, we are not scared. Just seems that district 7 #1 seed has an easier road until the 3rd round, imo. That's why I said that. 

7 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I know you guys will be a force, never said you wouldn't, that's not Jeffy. Even last year when we played you guys, y'all played till the end of game, reguardless that you knew you were getting beat. I liked that.You guys played a good game last week. I joke around with you guys or at least with you about it. Some of the Jeffy fan base are kinda touchy though. Lol  We'll be ready to play whomever, we are not scared. Just seems that district 7 #1 seed has an easier road until the 3rd round, imo. That's why I said that. 

#1 or #2 don’t make us no nevermind, just glad we’re in. This is going to be a great game I wanna believe. I want to say Atlanta bc of tradition, but my gut says Hooks. I just think Hooks got away from their game way too soon.

41 minutes ago, Horns85 said:

Serious questions does Atlanta have any impact players that will miss football practice this week for state band? 

don't even get us started on that subject... lets just say Atlanta isn't far off from queen city in the way some of them feel about band, and some of us it drives us completely insane because some players are missing practice all week because of it......

2 minutes ago, Mudman246 said:

don't even get us started on that subject... lets just say Atlanta isn't far off from queen city in the way some of them feel about band, and some of us it drives us completely insane because some players are missing practice all week because of it......

I had a really good feeling yall was gonna miss some kids to it! I hear San Antonio is nice this time the year. 

8 minutes ago, Horns85 said:

Btw how's the Hooks QB? Heard he got banged up in the Jefferson game ?

he took two motrins and rubbed some dirt on it. he is fine. shoot he broke his finger in the game against yall, they called time out as he wrapped it up..