Week 10 - Atlanta @ Hooks - 11/8

H3llR4z0r

5-Way Tie for District Championship on the Line!  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the W?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2019 at 01:30 AM

41 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Welcome to Cass County to the people of Redwater !!!

And now the people of Mt. Vernon can be investigating if Atlanta goes over the weekly time limit of practices, since they know Atlanta has long ones.

Well neighboring Redwater. County line gets misconstrued sometimes. 😜

Bring it on. I'm sure you're the lead investigator. They haven't practiced since the band left so I'm sure 1 lengthy practice is more than in the realm of their weekly time limit. 

Anyways. Congrats to the local bands. 

Only a day left till we find out the fate of Atlanta and Hughes Springs. Hopefully these boys come out playing like everything is on the line. 

Temperature looks like it's going to drop down to football weather! No rain in the forecast either. Should be a great night for football. 

6 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I agree honestly. I'm just stating why that was said. The only reason we're feeling the effects of it, is because we're competing for state. Cass County had 3 bands in the state finals. QC placed 3rd, Atlanta placed 5th, Redwater placed 8th. Quite an accomplishment for the county and the bands really. 

I just hope the few practices they got in on this bye week and the lengthy practice Tuesday will be enough to give their football team the same opportunity. 

Atlanta HS Band got s****ed at the Alamadome. 

11 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Anyways. Congrats to the local bands. 

Only a day left till we find out the fate of Atlanta and Hughes Springs. Hopefully these boys come out playing like everything is on the line. 

Temperature looks like it's going to drop down to football weather! No rain in the forecast either. Should be a great night for football. 

It seems every time I check in on you. You are talking band and or band directors. Come on man