Van vs Henderson

Sportsfanatic1

Van vs Henderson   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Vandals
    • Lions

Van is good as anyone not named carthage. I believe they could possibly be the District Champion in other districts. Looks like Van is on the outside looking if they lose @ Henderson. Henderson is in unless Kilgore can pull off a monumental upset over the Dawgs. I am glad Surratt is a classy guy cause that would be the biggest troll job Texas football has ever seen. I highly doubt Carthage wants to deny the Sr class as the only time a team beat another  team six times in one time period.That has to be a unofficial record . Maybe @DawgNation2015 @Matt @Lobo07 knows.

1 hour ago, Champ1000 said:

Van is good as anyone not named carthage. I believe they could possibly be the District Champion in other districts. Looks like Van is on the outside looking if they lose @ Henderson. Henderson is in unless Kilgore can pull off a monumental upset over the Dawgs. I am glad Surratt is a classy guy cause that would be the biggest troll job Texas football has ever seen. I highly doubt Carthage wants to deny the Sr class as the only time a team beat another  team six times in one time period.That has to be a unofficial record . Maybe @DawgNation2015 @Matt @Lobo07 knows.

Henderson will need to clean some things up if you have any hopes of making it back to the Regional Finals to lose to the Dawgs for a 6th time in three years.  Van is plenty capable of beating the Lions Fri.  Henderson has the athletes but Van is like the Iowa or Minnesota of D10.  Sound disciplined football.

• Thanks 2