Fireiske

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

How have y’all done against everyone you’ve played?  Serious question...

So you bypass my question with another. Cool.  Looks like ND is back to there ole ways. Saw where there was negative yards an entire half lmbo. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Going to be a boring week on here. 

You’ve got the WO nippler to keep you company.  He’s fantastic...I give him 9 outta 10 stars on being a gentleman and a scholar....naw hell who am I kidding....he’s a Mo Ron and loser that takes the time to go to all of my old post and 💩 them for no reason 😂🤣

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah after all the talk and hype of last weeks game it will be a slow week for sure. We at least have Tatum to keep us company 😁

Yeh I'm just gonna chat on y'alls board for the week I guess. Lol

I was told they moved a JV lineman up to start on offense and defense.  Last week was brutal.   I hope they get their line focused again this week.   They can’t get driven back 10 yards or look like a turn style. 

what happened to 23  and 52 or 54.  I Saw big boy standing on the sideline  for most of the 2nd half

21 minutes ago, CoachCarright said:

I was told they moved a JV lineman up to start on offense and defense.  Last week was brutal.   I hope they get their line focused again this week.   They can’t get driven back 10 yards or look like a turn style. 

what happened to 23  and 52 or 54.  I Saw big boy standing on the sideline  for most of the 2nd half

23 has been out for a few weeks. His return is still in question but he says he will be ready for the playoffs. I don’t know how much he would have helped against Gladewater but he is probably the best linebacker. I think 54 went down sometime in the second half. Not sure if it was just a cramp or what. 

10 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

WO will get OLB back that was missing last 4 weeks, he was racking up tackles before he went down, see if he starts after being out for 4 weeks plus the bye

Looking forward to his return. Will help out with the extra depth. Does he play much on offense?

• Thanks 1