District 11 3a-D1-- Westwood at Coldspring, Franklin at Crockett, Trinity at Diboll.

HookEm85

Coldspring can secure the #4 seed with a win over Westwood. If Westwood wins then Elkhart would get the #4 seed. 

Like Ballwatch said, Crockett vs Franklin is the best game this week in District 11.

Diboll has secured the #1 seed win or lose against Trinity. 

2 hours ago, maxjean said:

not so fast people dont realize that crockett diboll game was closer than it seemed.

Crockett has the athleticism to hang with just about anyone, but I’m not sure how 23-10 at the half and 43-10 final was closer than it seemed. 
Anyways, I think Crockett’s speed will give Franklin trouble in the passing game but I’m not sure Crockett will have much success running the ball. Good luck to y’all!!!

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Woodshed said:

Crockett has the athleticism to hang with just about anyone, but I’m not sure how 23-10 at the half and 43-10 final was closer than it seemed. 
Anyways, I think Crockett’s speed will give Franklin trouble in the passing game but I’m not sure Crockett will have much success running the ball. Good luck to y’all!!!

The game was but it wasn't close. Up to about 3/4 minutes left in the first half it was only a 1 possession game and Crockett was holding their own. It didn't lopsided until about mid in the 3rd.

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

The game was but it wasn't close. Up to about 3/4 minutes left in the first half it was only a 1 possession game and Crockett was holding their own. It didn't lopsided until about mid in the 3rd.

Yeah Crockett is a good team and I was nervous coming into the game off a bye week, but Diboll put together a solid 2nd half to put them away. 
This should be a good game between Crockett and Franklin.