Jump to content

3a d1 District 10 playoff times and dates?


yoenation79

Recommended Posts

What I understand Troy will face the fourth place team out of d9 at Waco's WISD Thursday night 9/14.  Whatever happens this Friday Cameron will meet another d9 opponent Friday night 9/15 also set at WISD.  Not sure about the locations of the Lago Vista - Whitney matchup (if Yoe takes care of their business) and the  Rockdale-Grandview matchup?

Yoe 09 give me the possible dates and locations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cameron and Troy will be heavily favored in their matchups.  

Lago Vista against Whitney maybe a closer game then most folks will expect.  The Vikings are better than advertised. They play a frustrating style of a game.  Lago hung close early to all three top teams in the district.  The Vikings are an above average 4th place team.

The Rockdale/Grandview game could be a sneaky good game.  Its all contigent on which Tiger team shows up.  

It's a shame 3 of the district 10/9 games are played on Friday night. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Look D10 thinks they are good but Lago is trash....west will beat Cameron. Cameron has tough time with the run and west #16 can go.

 

Grandview wins by 14

west by 3

whitney by 42

troy by 7

If anything, Yoe’s defense found their identity against Rockdale’s offense in the Bell game. I don’t think they’ll let West’s offense gash them completely. But hey, I’ve been wrong before. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tigers89 said:

If anything, Yoe’s defense found their identity against Rockdale’s offense in the Bell game. I don’t think they’ll let West’s offense gash them completely. But hey, I’ve been wrong before. 

That Bell Game seemed like the turning point for Cameron's defense this year.

Anyone can lose on any given night, however I see all the favorites winning this week.

Although I'm hoping for a Rockdale win, I see GV winning by a touchdown.

Yoe by 3 scores

Whitney by 2 TD's

Troy by 3 TD's

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2019 at 5:38 PM, highschoolfootball99 said:

Look D10 thinks they are good but Lago is trash....west will beat Cameron. Cameron has tough time with the run and west #16 can go.

 

Grandview wins by 14

west by 3

whitney by 42

troy by 7

Unlikely but not impossible.  The tone will be set Thursday night with Troy/Teague.  We will see if that is a tight ball game.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yoe09 said:

Unlikely but not impossible.  The tone will be set Thursday night with Troy/Teague.  We will see if that is a tight ball game.  

It won’t be Yoe...Teague Star RB is out with a broken foot. We are starting a FR at QB. We are very young probably two years away from giving a good ball game in the playoffs again. 
 

I did not mean by 7 I meant 27 Troy beating us!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yoe09 said:

Unlikely but not impossible.  The tone will be set Thursday night with Troy/Teague.  We will see if that is a tight ball game.  

Its that time of of the year where the weather, injuries and hopefully coaches having their teams properly prepared.   

There were games I have witnessed in the playoffs where teams with better talent have been out coached.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2019 at 7:34 PM, highschoolfootball99 said:

It won’t be Yoe...Teague Star RB is out with a broken foot. We are starting a FR at QB. We are very young probably two years away from giving a good ball game in the playoffs again. 
 

I did not mean by 7 I meant 27 Troy beating us!

Weird not seeing Teague on top of things. It happens. You'll be back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

Fairly decent showing from Teague tonight.  Kids played hard and broke off several big plays.  Definitely not an overwhelming dominant win for Troy.  

Good to see you last night. If Teague could have capitalized down in the red zone it would have been a closer score but don’t think they could have beat them. What I did detect about Troy is outside the RB, foot speed is an issue. Teague’s speed hurt them and look for Crockett to rip off some long gainers next week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, player73 said:

Thanks 88 and we definitely miss being in those Classics against Yoe. Good luck tonight and the rest of the way. 

We'll see what happens. Trojans ain't no pushovers, and if we win tonight we likely get Diboll, and if we win that, Grandview. So if we get to Region, we'll earn it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

We'll see what happens. Trojans ain't no pushovers, and if we win tonight we likely get Diboll, and if we win that, Grandview. So if we get to Region, we'll earn it. 

If the Yoemen can pull off tonight's game, they will get Diboll.  The game is tenatively schedule to be played in Magnolia on Friday November 22nd.  If that site does not work out then it in Tomball. 

Go Yoe!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...