Winnsboro vs. Hooks

chevyman

Awesome game from the Raiders tonight. For the most part just total domination from an offensive standpoint. I must give the upmost praise for #18. He never came off the field and played his heart out. He is a load. I know he will be feeling it tomorrow as well as some of our guys. Very physical game. Also #22 was a stud all night too. I can say when #7 went out early it definitely hurt Hooks on offense but defensively they just had absolutely no answer for Winny. It was the best passing game of the season plus we racked up all kinds of yards rushing. Keep it going boys

10 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Awesome game from the Raiders tonight. For the most part just total domination from an offensive standpoint. I must give the upmost praise for #18. He never came off the field and played his heart out. He is a load. I know he will be feeling it tomorrow as well as some of our guys. Very physical game. Also #22 was a stud all night too. I can say when #7 went out early it definitely hurt Hooks on offense but defensively they just had absolutely no answer for Winny. It was the best passing game of the season plus we racked up all kinds of yards rushing. Keep it going boys

Hats off to your team. Great bunch of kids. Good luck I can see yall going a few rounds !!

6 minutes ago, chevyman said:

@Cannon85 What was your take last night? I thought 7 going down hurt you guys a lot. 18 and 22 were awesome. Defense just had no answer for us

We played horrible, and we couldn't stop the bleeding at all. Losing #7 hurt but our line wasnt blocking like they have all year. To me it seemed like one team wanted it more. 

2 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

We played horrible, and we couldn't stop the bleeding at all. Losing #7 hurt but our line wasnt blocking like they have all year. To me it seemed like one team wanted it more. 

I thought we were as well prepared as we have been all year and thats saying something cause every game we have been extremely prepared. We were playing with alot of passion and the crowd was really big and behind the team. I think we gained a lot of confidence after last weeks game and they just rode that wave into last night. Our offensive gameplan was masterful and i thought we took advantage of some holes in you guys secondary. We have not passed that well all season. Being able to run the ball as well as we did sure helped too. 

• Like 1

On November 9, 2019 at 10:46 AM, Cannon85 said:

We lost one game in district. How did 2 games expose us? We did beat ATL..lol. that being said Jeffy had their way with us though. If they have that gameplan watch out...but I dont think Winny has Dee black...

I said we didnt have a Dee Black but we have a #1. Cant wait to see his stats last night