Elysian Fields vs Hemphill, Saturday 6pm @ Center

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Hemphill   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Hemphill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2019 at 12:00 AM

20 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

It can’t be that bad... lol 

It hurts me to be this honest about my Jackets, but its not the boys fault, its just what Ford is not doing nearly enough to get this boys physical, its not his mentality. Too vanilla. 

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

It hurts me to be this honest about my Jackets, but its not the boys fault, its just what Ford is not doing nearly enough to get this boys physical, its not his mentality. Too vanilla. 

Well if y’all got #5 from last year this could turn into a shootout! 

Hemphills D isn’t all that great... we shut ourselves in the foot 3 times tonight in the red zone inside the 10 yard line.. had problems getting the snap off several times tonight.. causing fumbles .. they better get that adjusted!   

So they can be scored on ! 

I think Hemphill takes this one. They peaked at just the right time to be effective in the playoffs. I watched a short video of the Hemphill team, and they have some good looking athletes on that team. Some big boys up front. I'm looking for a real slobber knocker here. 

Looks like for some reason a lot of teams had problems Friday night. Daingerfield had a close one Newton struggled and Corrigan had problems. The end of a long District struggle I guess. Boy, I have never seen a Newton team this out of sorts before. However, it must be said they won the game. Now it's on to a new season.