Hughes Springs vs Gladewater

HS1988

Bi-District  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hughes Springs Mustangs
    • Gladewater Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:30 AM

Just now, Easttexasfootballlover said:

I want to say GW but HS definitely doesn't have the same team they did last year. I've been keeping up with them and #24 has had a week to rest! Oh lordy😂

GW gonna be at full strength for the first time since early in the season. Got some key pieces back. Should be a good football game. 

3 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

I’m thinking that he was just trying to say that generally with genetics you will grow more from sophomore to junior year then junior to senior. But that’s my take on it. 

Ding ding ding that’s exactly what I was saying. I have no idea who has a better offseason program. I’ll try both out this year and let you all know 😂 

On 11/12/2019 at 12:48 PM, hornetblue said:

Hughes Springs is going to run the ball, but they have a good quarterback who can pass. Their ability to pass is what makes them scarier than most teams that run their style of offense. Most teams run this offense because they can't pass, so you can load the box and play run until 3rd down. Hughes Springs can and will pass on any down. I would put my money on Hughes Springs being the best 4th place team in the state, with our opponent Winnsboro being a close 2nd.  

Absolutely and HS quarter back will run on you in a heartbeat!

• Like 1