Newton vs New Diana

NewtonNation

Who advances?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:32 AM

44 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

When’s the last time someone dropped 79 on y’all?

Yoe put 70 on them in 2010, that was right after Newton put 69 on us the week before. WO got a bit of revenge and put 55 on Newton in 13 though to end their undefeated season.

20 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yoe put 70 on them in 2010, that was right after Newton put 69 on us the week before. WO got a bit of revenge and put 55 on Newton in 13 though to end their undefeated season.

Y'all acting like we talking about never being scored on or nobody scoring a bunch of points on us, we ain't never said that.

37 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

🤔..Get back to your BASKETBALL thread where you belong. WE still have a  couple of days of FOOTBALL to talk about here. We may join you though next week to keep you company. 😉😂😂

**Go ahead and 💩 or 👎this Racer cause you know you want to 😉** 

• Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, Purpleforever said:

We have 26 consecutive (8+) winning seasons.

We have 26 consecutive play off appearances.

Since we won our first State Championship in '74 we have missed the playoffs 5 times

Very commendable and something to be proud of!!! 👍

13 minutes ago, Purpleforever said:

We have 26 consecutive (8+) winning seasons.

We have 26 consecutive play off appearances.

Since we won our first State Championship in '74 we have missed the playoffs 5 times

Yeah Newton’s # 33 in all time winning percentage. White Oak was # 41. 

10 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

🤔..Get back to your BASKETBALL thread where you belong. WE still have a  couple of days of FOOTBALL to talk about here. We may join you though next week to keep you company. 😉😂😂

**Go ahead and 💩 or 👎this Racer cause you know you want to 😉** 

I wouldn’t waste a 💩 on you, gotta save em for better posters. 

1 hour ago, jimmyw said:

Sealy in the mid 90's I believe it was 82-6 or close to that.   I believe that was when Sealy won like 5 straight State Championships and probably would have won more except coach went to greener pastures.

I think my Daingerfield Tigers were 74-1-1 in the 80's. While setting that record our 83 team hasn't and won't be matched. Since we're talking about the past, well for my Tigers that record stands for past, present, and likely the future of teams wishing to compare tradition. Sealy won 5 straight, but we have 6 total with 8 appearances. We had 2 coaches leave for greener pastures too while in stride. Had it not for being for that the Tigers would have atleast 4 more.  You guys hop on here talking about what another team has done, but what has your team done. This is whats in Blue history, but hey let's just carry on with this year. 

Again past is past, for all you ole timers like me, I can remember going quail hunting 50+  years ago and actually killing a few quail. (Not anymore ) . I am more worried about New Diana this week than ant tiger. This week is now and next week will be next week regardless of the outcome. Living  in the past just reminds me of my age which is ,I will just say I am trying to do right and get into heaven. This week is all about New Diana.

10 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I wouldn’t waste a 💩 on you, gotta save em for better posters. 

Lol 😂...Sho nuff. Just save it for your girlfriend "you-know-who" and she'll take care of it. Or you'll both use your alternate accounts to take care of it. 😉😁

• LOL! 2

22 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Lol 😂...Sho nuff. Just save it for your girlfriend "you-know-who" and she'll take care of it. Or you'll both use your alternate accounts to take care of it. 😉😁

Y’all D2 teams are all the ones with the alternate accounts. Lol a couple of y’all have been giving ETF heck it looks like.

49 minutes ago, derf1988 said:

Feed the  DAMN ball to KeKE, & ND will have a slim chance.  I hate to say this, but "Go ND Eagles".

KeKe has played his tail off this year.  I wish he could have been more involved on offense, he’s for sure fun to watch!  We will miss him big time!  

1 minute ago, Eagle27 said:

KeKe has played his tail off this year.  I wish he could have been more involved on offense, he’s for sure fun to watch!  We will miss him big time!  

What number is he?  That number 15 at linebacker is awesome, he might be the fastest player you have.

1 minute ago, Eagle27 said:

KeKe is #13.  Yeah #15 is great as well, he was out for a few games.  He’s a difference maker for sure. 

I was expecting to see more of number 13, but he was not involved in the offense very much against us, but number 15 was the reason we never really got out in space around the end, he has great closing speed.  All together you have a much better defense then anyone expected, if the QB was a little more accurate on the passes over the middle you can surprise some people tomorrow night.  I could be wrong but I think that the defense is going to hold up well.

• Thanks 1