5A Div I Lufkin Panthers vs Texas High Tigers at Abe Martin in Lufkin.

PackAttack

5 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Trash...LOL....Now look who in their feelings.   

I didn't even say anything bad about LP, so I don't why you coming at with me. You need to be mad at yourself and Karma for all that smack you talked this yr.

However, there is no reason for you to be too upset, because the team you really cheer for is still in the playoffs...lol

Smack talk? So being honest about JT not being good this season is smack talk? I’m supposed to lie to you and make you feel good? Facts are facts. Y’all are a trash fan base. And If I’m dealing with Karma, then what has the JT fan base been dealing with since the kid 90s?? Because 94 was your last title 

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

Smack talk? So being honest about JT not being good this season is smack talk? I’m supposed to lie to you and make you feel good? Facts are facts. Y’all are a trash fan base. And If I’m dealing with Karma, then what has the JT fan base been dealing with since the kid 90s?? Because 94 was your last title 

Trash, but you can't wait to log in to smoaky to find a JT thread...lol 

Kinda ironic when you claim not to like or respect the fans and the team.

maybe you should have been more honest and concern about your team this season instead of worrying about JT, because apparently you guys aren't that good either...or at least not as good as you thought.  

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

2 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

maybe you should have been more honest and concern about your team this season instead of worrying about JT, because apparently you guys aren't that good either...or at least not as good as you thought.  

tenor.gif

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

come on Gee, If I said this,  I would be getting all types of smack from their fan base

But I forgot, you from Longview....lol

Nawl I wasn't being funny when I said that. I know they are in shock and not surprised all in the same. We all know THigh was not on same level as LP football wise

Boy, I guess THS should apologize for messing up everyone’s party last night. Was I surprised? Yes. Did I think the Tigers would get donkey stomped? No. For the JT fans, at the end of district I firmly believe the Tigers were the 3rd best team and JT was the 5th or 6th best team (with Sherman 4th). We entered the season without a quarterback. The coaches convinced Cellers (a pitcher) to convert from wide receiver. When he was not eligible, his legs and Webster (wr) were taken out out the game plan. Opposing teams only had to stop Cooper. The last 4 games the team has progressed each week and it seems the young men have developed confidence.

Congrats to the Tiger players and coaches on a game well played. You deserve the respect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gtee2 said:

Nawl I wasn't being funny when I said that. I know they are in shock and not surprised all in the same. We all know THigh was not on same level as LP football wise

I don't know...THigh ballin right now...

all I know, ol boy all upset at me and I didn't even say anything bad about LP.   Yall on here calling them one and done, others laughing at them for losing...but he come at me like I'm the one doing it...lol.

4 minutes ago, bordertown said:

Boy, I guess THS should apologize for messing up everyone’s party last night. Was I surprised? Yes. Did I think the Tigers would get donkey stomped? No. For the JT fans, at the end of district I firmly believe the Tigers were the 3rd best team and JT was the 5th or 6th best team (with Sherman 4th). We entered the season without a quarterback. The coaches convinced Cellers (a pitcher) to convert from wide receiver. When he was not eligible, his legs and Webster (wr) were taken out out the game plan. Opposing teams only had to stop Cooper. The last 4 games the team has progressed each week and it seems the young men have developed confidence.

Congrats to the Tiger players and coaches on a game well played. You deserve the respect.

yall don't owe anyone an apology.  I give Thigh all the credit for this win. Yall deserve it and were the better team last night.

District seeding don't matter now, yall still ballin an the rest of East TX at the house. Good luck the rest of the way.

Not even that shocked. Congrats to T-High.

As for LP, as long as Quick and that staff is around....not much will change in Lufkin. He aint the HC you need in order to reach high levels of success. The OC is flat out trash, always has been and LP's defense is never as good as yall think. Which is a problem because, the HC is supposedly a defensive guru. I don't see it. But I know there's a few in the LP fanbase that loves Quick.

As long as that love fest continues...so does results like this.

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Not even that shocked. Congrats to T-High.

As for LP, as long as Quick and that staff is around....not much will change in Lufkin. He aint the HC you need in order to reach high levels of success. The OC is flat out trash, always has been and LP's defense is never as good as yall think. Which is a problem because, the HC is supposedly a defensive guru. I don't see it. But I know there's a few in the LP fanbase that loves Quick.

As long as that love fest continues...so does results like this.

Same boat JT in, we need a change too. 

8 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

We actually have a forum unlike y’all where we could be honest about the team. We talked about our issues. Again, you and others are in your feels because i told the truth about JT. And I’ll still tell you the truth.  You never had a problem with me until i said something negative about JT. Jt threads wasn’t the only one i posted in. Longview, Mavs and etc. Like i said, y’all weren’t as good as some in the fanbase said you were. Go find a post anywhere where i said Lufkin was making the state title, especially with Polk out. You can find on the app and other places i was telling people this would be a good game. Went back and forth with another dummy Lion about it.

And y’all are still trash 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

What’s the difference we both lost in the first round.....

John Tyler expected to lose, Lufkin's loss was a huge shock.

I think that says a #### ton about where the two programs are. But you're right, both teams are done.

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

We actually have a forum unlike y’all where we could be honest about the team. We talked about our issues. Again, you and others are in your feels because i told the truth about JT. And I’ll still tell you the truth.  You never had a problem with me until i said something negative about JT. Jt threads wasn’t the only one i posted in. Longview, Mavs and etc. Like i said, y’all weren’t as good as some in the fanbase said you were. Go find a post anywhere where i said Lufkin was making the state title, especially with Polk out. You can find on the app and other places i was telling people this would be a good game. Went back and forth with another dummy Lion about it.

And y’all are still trash 

what we have here is a classic case of misplaced anger.  

I GET IT...your team barely lost to the defending 6a div 2 champs the first game of the season so you thought yall were really good. So good that you started feeling the hype and talking down on lil poor cujo. Rooting against them every week and telling the world that you wish they come to Abe and get an L.  Bragging to everyone about how much better LP was to Cujo. You were really confident about your team, especially after going 9-1 and winning district

Then last night happen...you lost to a team that trashy ol cujo beat earlier this season...AWWWWWWW

Now your upset with Cujo fans (and for some odd reason with me when I never said anything bad about LP).  But your wolf buddies get a pass althought they are the ones throwing all the shade at your loss....LOL

Reality is that you are upset with yourself because your hopes and dreams were dashed by a 4th place team and all that smack you talked all season has flown back in your face. But you don't know how to handle this pain and you lash out at the wrong people.  

You think I have an issue with you but honestly I don't.  Its really not that serious to me because I have more serious things going on in life than to be worried about a high school game and a dude on smoaky that I never met.  I hope you can find a way to channel this anger in a mature and responsible way because you are better than name calling.  A Therapist is an option.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

John Tyler expected to lose, Lufkin's loss was a huge shock.

I think that says a #### ton about where the two programs are. But you're right, both teams are done.

yea, one group is honest about their program and the other is....nevermind.

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

what we have here is a classic case of misplaced anger.  

I GET IT...your team barely lost to the defending 6a div 2 champs the first game of the season so you thought yall were really good. So good that you started feeling the hype and talking down on lil poor cujo. Rooting against them every week and telling the world that you wish they come to Abe and get an L.  Bragging to everyone about how much better LP was to Cujo. You were really confident about your team, especially after going 9-1 and winning district

Then last night happen...you lost to a team that trashy ol cujo beat earlier this season...AWWWWWWW

Now your upset with Cujo fans (and for some odd reason with me when I never said anything bad about LP).  But your wolf buddies get a pass althought they are the ones throwing all the shade at your loss....LOL

Reality is that you are upset with yourself because your hopes and dreams were dashed by a 4th place team and all that smack you talked all season has flown back in your face. But you don't know how to handle this pain and you lash out at the wrong people.  

You think I have an issue with you but honestly I don't.  Its really not that serious to me because I have more serious things going on in life than to be worried about a high school game and a dude on smoaky that I never met.  I hope you can find a way to channel this anger in a mature and responsible way because you are better than name calling.  A Therapist is an option.

Not even reading this bs. Waste of typing. Y’all are still trash and will always be trash 

• Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Not even reading this bs. Waste of typing. Y’all are still trash and will always be trash 

nah...you read it...

I hope you take my advice and find a way to channel your misplaced anger. 

Its really unhealthy for an adult to get this upset about a high school game and some message board talk.

• Like 1