🔥 Impact the Chad Morris firing has on high school ball?

justafan

12 hours ago, gtee2 said:

If John King wins it back 2 back...🤔

No ! King will be around Longview for awhile longer !

He's only 51 years old and has only been in Texas for 20 years which "should" mean he's needing to stay on to fully satisfy requirements for retirement.

Now whether or not he's still the Head Coach and possibly only the Athletic Director remains to be seen.

It's probably best to say that time will be the real determining factor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gtee2 said:

I don't know...that would be a perfect scenario. Unless he has another kid coming through the ranks. He's been with the program 20 years. Why not go out on top?

Yea, but Randy mentioned the retirement years. Which is probably true. That is what many think about when coaching and teaching. If he does leave soon, I’m guessing he will still be the AD. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Yea, but Randy mentioned the retirement years. Which is probably true. That is what many think about when coaching and teaching. If he does leave soon, I’m guessing he will still be the AD. 

Yea I saw where he is only 51😯...damn coaching will eat you alive!! Much respect to coaches man! I would love to do it but I DO NOT... have to tolerance for parents and disrespectful kids

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

Yea I saw where he is only 51😯...damn coaching will eat you alive!! Much respect to coaches man! I would love to do it but I DO NOT... have to tolerance for parents and disrespectful kids

Don’t do King like that! Lol. But yea.... I can’t lie. I thought he was closer to 70. 😕

As for coaching and dealing with some of these heathens people call kids, yea me too. Don’t have the patience for all of that. Some of these kids.....I just don’t know Gtee. No words lol

• Mr. P changed the title to 🔥 Impact the Chad Morris firing has on high school ball?