Gilmer vs Farmersville

gilmerstar

Yeah it will be a good practice game I'm afraid of, but who can't use the extra practice. Been watching some of the Farmersville game highlights and honestly not much of them. As long as we focus on what needs to be done Gilmer should have no problem with this game. Gilmer should win big.

1 minute ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

I'm beyond shocked that this team actually made the playoffs. Their last game in 3A, Jefferson ran up right at 70 pts on them. Like Purple said, this team was blown out by Cooper. Gilmer wins by 50+

Gilmer could win with their JV team, no joke 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

It’s a joke that a team like Farmersville can make the playoffs in 4A D2. They got killed by Cooper 46-7 who is 3A D2 and didn’t even make playoffs 

I about choked on my drink when I seen that Farmersville had made the playoffs. Cooper should have opted up 2 divisions to get in that district obviously that district is even worse than the one we are in.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, supermaroon said:

I about choked on my drink when I seen that Farmersville had made the playoffs. Cooper should have opted up 2 divisions to get in that district obviously that district is even worse than the one we are in.

Exactly, I heard Cooper was even projected to drop to 2A next year. Is that true? 

2 hours ago, blackflag79 said:

Heck, I was waiting on somebody to open a Gilmer / Liberty-Eylau thread last week and it never happened.  I wasn't going to because it felt taboo. 

You've got to keep looking for it right up until game time. 

30 minutes ago, 36gut said:

You've got to keep looking for it right up until game time. 

Yep.  I saw it after I posted.  I checked out early on Friday, and there wasn't one up until then.  There's usually a thread early in the week, but it wasn't even posted 'til game day.