5A-D1 Round 1 John Tyler Vs College Station

NODAYSOFFTX

Cougars or the Lions?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lions
    • Cougars
    • Don’t matter both are gonna lose to lone star.

In the battle of the Cubs from John Tyler and the Cougars from college station, who y’all got? After getting embarrassed again I’m taking the cougars by however many they want until we learn how to win again. I hope the cubs can pull it together though and scrape to another week. 

11 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Dang...you calling them the cubs now? I thought you said y’all would win this one in that Sherman thread??? 

If I did I must have been still be drunk on CUJO koolaid from not having to play y’all 😂😂😂😂. But yes they are cubs right now until they win. We had no business losing to sherman. 

Just now, NODAYSOFFTX said:

If I did I must have been still be drunk on CUJO koolaid from not having to play y’all 😂😂😂😂. But yes they are cubs right now until they win. We had no business losing to sherman. 

😂😂😂😂

Kidding aside, y’all will have a chance against CS. If Tomball could do it with their issues on defense, then JT could do it. I’m just not sure JT has the offense to score a lot against CS. Tomball offense is at least solid. As of right now, I’ll say CS by 10-14 at home. Just not sure what has been happening with them the last two games. They started off slow against West too. And that’s a game they should’ve been focused in to be honest. A lost in that game would’ve taken homefield away from them and then dropped them to a fourth seed i think. 

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

😂😂😂😂

Kidding aside, y’all will have a chance against CS. If Tomball could do it with their issues on defense, then JT could do it. I’m just not sure JT has the offense to score a lot against CS. Tomball offense is at least solid. As of right now, I’ll say CS by 10-14 at home. Just not sure what has been happening with them the last two games. They started off slow against West too. And that’s a game they should’ve been focused in to be honest. A lost in that game would’ve taken homefield away from them and then dropped them to a fourth seed i think. 

Bro that loss would’ve sent them home and Tomball would’ve had the 4 seed 

18 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

We just have to keep CS under 21 to win. Because JT can score more than 28 against decent teams.

When has JT scored more than 28 against a good team? 

They’ve only scored 28 or more three times this season and North was the only team considered good. And y’all said their defense was trash

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

I jus wanna see that 4th round match up so I can decide whose band play that thingy they do better...😀😃😄

They got scared of playing Abe and made that one stop late in the game against Sherman. They knew they didn't want anything to do with that game. They didn't even want anything to do with that game thread. 

5 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Didn’t you say the same thing last year about tomball? 

Nah I thought Tomball could make it interesting. This year you guys are just flat out bad. College Station in a route. You guys couldn't even beat Sherman. I usually cheer for JT but your fan base this year is going to deserve this L

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Nah I thought Tomball could make it interesting. This year you guys are just flat out bad. College Station in a route. You guys couldn't even beat Sherman. I usually cheer for JT but your fan base this year is going to deserve this L

I wouldn’t say the fan base deserves it per say, but the coaches specially ricklan 

Just now, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I wouldn’t say the fan base deserves it per say, but the coaches specially ricklan 

I shouldn't had said fan base but definitely some posters. If JT beats College Station. I'll be back on the Cujo band wagon. I actually like Holmes. I'm not sure why it seems to be headed for an ugly divorce with the program but he did win some big games.