Crockett vs Anahuac bi district..your thoughts?

bulldogfootball81

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, HookEm85 said:

If Crockett and Troy both make it that should be a good game based on what I have heard on both teams 

Crockett matches up well with Troy. If they both were to win. Could see a shoot out. Depends on how the Crockett coach calls the game really. 

10 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Crockett matches up well with Troy. If they both were to win. Could see a shoot out. Depends on how the Crockett coach calls the game really. 

Wow they do match up well, i just looked Crockett averages 42 ppg and allows 18.6 ppg and Troy averages 46.2 ppg and allows 25.5 ppg. With the numbers being so close like they are why do you say "Depends on how the Crockett coach calls the game"? with work I miss a ton so I am just trying to get caught up. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, HookEm85 said:

Wow they do match up well, i just looked Crockett averages 42 ppg and allows 18.6 ppg and Troy averages 46.2 ppg and allows 25.5 ppg. With the numbers being so close like they are why do you say "Depends on how the Crockett coach calls the game"? with work I miss a ton so I am just trying to get caught up. 

Depends on how the OC calls the game really. Crockett has some talent. Imo, they try for the homerun play each time and get away from what is working. That's why I said that.