2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

1 minute ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

How’d y’all do last year out of curiosity?

Think we did the best we could do under the circumstances. Don’t take long for us to catch on though. We won’t be exiting Friday night by the way. Well, we do gotta get back on 69 North for a lil stretch to drive this dub back home. But that’s about it. 

• Like 1

Just now, EdgarAllenPwn said:

That boy fired up for them Jackets, that 11-0 will make you feel invincible won’t it. Make you feel like ain’t no chinks in your armor. 

😂😂😂I like to get them Joe Quinn’s blood going, gonna be a good game but yes I think alto gonna put it on them....

1 minute ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

I am intrigued by the matchup. I like it whenever there is a team that is relatively evenly matched yet one side is a clear favorite.

Yes both offenses are pretty good, but I don’t think defenses are evenly matched....this is the best version of this kinda offense we will see but it plays to Altos strengths 

I think the posters on this forum would probably have more success than the actual team will. You Alto has beens are fired up....... I like it. But it sure makes that Saturday morning hurt a whole lot more when ya don’t follow thru with your promises..... Ya know kinda like you have felt the last two times we have played.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I think the posters on this forum would probably have more success than the actual team will. You Alto has beens are fired up....... I like it. But it sure makes that Saturday morning hurt a whole lot more when ya don’t follow thru with your promises..... Ya know kinda like you have felt the last two times we have played.....

I’m not an alto has been but seems like y’all like to hang yalls hat on them 2 lonely wins....and don’t think I ain’t scared to pull the crow out on a Saturday, I’m a longhorn and a cowboy fan.....belly full of crow all the time but this Saturday ain’t gonna be one......bet that!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Has....has a lowkey rivalry built up between Alto and Joaquin? 

This been brewing for a while, lol just didn’t think Joaquin would lose to harleton and make this happen.....guess maybe they did lose it on purpose lmao been 2 years since beat alto figured it be easier shot to wk 3😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I can remember far enough back on here when ram fans were talking non-stop how y'all were going to "pound the rock" on Alto with Gandy and Perminter back in 07' only to look up and see 35/42-0 @ half averaging less than 2 yards a carry.  Following year was a little closer but same result.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

This been brewing for a while, lol just didn’t think Joaquin would lose to harleton and make this happen.....guess maybe they did lose it on purpose lmao been 2 years since beat alto figured it be easier shot to wk 3😂😂😂

We going to beat joe like we did in the 90’s this Friday. I just watched film, and their going to get that #$$ spanked real good. If you have watched film of both these teams and believe it’s evenly matched you don’t know football. Get a clue, we sucked the last two times we played, but this year is different. Get ready for that spanking, write it down, mark it on that calendar, write it in stone if you want, but best believe you will be playing basketball come Monday! Whoop, whoop, shoot some hoops Joaquin.......

Just now, Red90fly said:

I can remember far enough back on here when ram fans were talking non-stop how y'all were going to "pound the rock" on Alto back on 07' only to look up and see 35/42-0 @ half averaging less than 2 yards a carry.  Following year was a little closer but same result.

That’s exactly what has chapped my $$$..... Alto always bringing stuff up 20yrs ago and all 32 people that have internet get on here and gloat. Man if it ain’t happened in the past 5yrs then shut up and move on. I bet some of you guys still have rotary telephones or bag phones for your cell phones......geez. Not that Joe schedule is all that but Alto 11-0 record is a little bit inflated..... A lot if weak teams in there. IMO Joe has been more battle tested thus far this season. Sure we’ve laid  some eggs this year but at least it’s been against some competition 

1 minute ago, BlueBlood99 said:

That’s exactly what has chapped my $$$..... Alto always bringing stuff up 20yrs ago and all 32 people that have internet get on here and gloat. Man if it ain’t happened in the past 5yrs then shut up and move on. I bet some of you guys still have rotary telephones or bag phones for your cell phones......geez. Not that Joe schedule is all that but Alto 11-0 record is a little bit inflated..... A lot if weak teams in there. IMO Joe has been more battle tested thus far this season. Sure we’ve laid  some eggs this year but at least it’s been against some competition 

New Diana hung with Newton just saying 

4 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

New Diana gave Newton all they wanted and we held them to negative yards and put up more points than Newton. Who y’all played? Corrigan, beat the brakes off them to! Surprised you even have service in that booming metropolis!

1 minute ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Alto and Joe have 3 common opponents and Alto beat all 3 much more impressively.  You laid an egg against an average Shelbyville and barely beat a Timpson team Alto donkey stomped.  You don't have a more impressive win this season than Alto.  I'm sorry your @$$ is chapped.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1