Area round rematch Jefferson vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Who do you got?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

3 minutes ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

What a game! No complaints here. Mally got 2 stops for the whole game and our punter didn't see any action. We got 1 stop and that's basically the difference.  Funny how none of the Gladewater and some of you others didn't have much to say. Just cause Jefferson didn't dominate West Rusk, we didn't have a chance. Our 3 losses we had the ball and a chance to take the lead at the end Our defenses.....I'm lost for words!

Other than that, the 2nd round curse continues.......

I’m with ya 96, a lot of crickets lol. Of course they’ll start up now since this is over, but sure was quiet during the game. 

And yes....the curse continues....just can’t get over the hump 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

We know you here Tiger. You know exactly who we are talking about lol

Just now, Dawg665 said:

We’re not talking bout you, we’re talking bout those cheerleading sidelining hating @@@ folks 

I know. Someone gonna mess y'all lol

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

We know you here Tiger. You know exactly who we are talking about lol

1 minute ago, Dawg665 said:

We’re not talking bout you, we’re talking bout those cheerleading sidelining hating @@@ folks 

Hats off to you guys, you guys played us hard. A lot of talent on that team. Much respect to you guys. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Tiger I'm just blown away by that 3 headed monster yall call running backs. Geez!

Yes we do. Just imagine if we had Carr. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Neither defense decided to show up tonight. 

Jefferson total yards.....584

309 rushing 

275 passing 

Malakoff total yards......546

404 rushing 

142 passing 

Both defenses should be ashamed lol

We've only allowed 93 points for the year. You guys got half of that in one night. Lol

Guest Tiger03lb
9 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Great win Malakoff. Sure wish I could have been there but been sick all week. Really enjoyed listening to your broadcast team though. Loved their excitement. Hope all enjoyed Jack V Murphy "Bear" Stadium. Good luck going forward.

Great stadium! Parking blows. Lol

29 minutes ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

What a game! No complaints here. Mally got 2 stops for the whole game and our punter didn't see any action. We got 1 stop and that's basically the difference.  Funny how none of the Gladewater and some of you others didn't have much to say. Just cause Jefferson didn't dominate West Rusk, we didn't have a chance. Our 3 losses we had the ball and a chance to take the lead at the end Our defenses.....I'm lost for words!

Other than that, the 2nd round curse continues.......

IDK about anyone else from Gladewater most of us were at the game Great season Jeffy Great win Malakoff. No curses Jefferson y'all's time still to come

• Thanks 2

God I’m glad that’s over with. Jefferson y’all got a great team. Hate that we had to meet in the second round. That was a dogfight. Jefferson’s explosive speedy offense vs our methodical ground game. I’ll have to admit that first quarter I thought y’all had our number. Had me nervous. Lol.

Tigers, great game. Y’all played a great team in a slugfest and never gave up. They came out and punched us in the mouth and you punched right back. Just like champions. Jefferson you have my utmost respect. Y’all played a hell of a game with a lot of heart. Good luck to you guys in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That was a great game to watch. I'm so glad I made the trip over to watch the showdown in G Town. This game was close down to the final 2 mins before Malakoff sealed the deal. Outstanding and exciting game to watch all the way from the first play of the game till the final. Congrats Malakoff on the W and keep your heads up Jefferson because you played hard and with heart. Boy both teams have some dangerously fast backs especially Dee Black. Great game is all I can say and pretty clean for the most part.

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

That's interesting  because there is plenty of parking, especially on the visitor's side, unless they didn't open it all up. 

More of a traffic jam trying to get in and bottle necking. But I was giving you a hard time. Lol. Y'all have been great host and have great faculties. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, sackem said:

How was the attendance early pictures on TV show empty stadium seats

That was right before the game. It filled up, it wasn't all the way full. We were full and had people standing. Were there a lot of GW fans?