Area round rematch Jefferson vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Who do you got?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Actually he had 91 yards on 19 totes. (I know that's not saying much). And it was only the 2nd time he was held under 100. Hughes Springs held him to 75 I do believe 

Anytime you hold black under a 100 yds it's a good game by any defense. Looking forward to a good game. Hopefully it's not a down pour but we usually play well in raining games.

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

At least offensively we will look a lil different than last yr.  Last yr our passing QB was off on few passes and missed at least 1 potential td pass against Mally. #18 which was the 6'4 reciever, would have walked in and he over threw him by 5 feet.  He also was somewhat of a statue in the pocket and wasn't gonna juke or outrun anybody.  #5 has shown that he can hit the deep ball to a speedy reciever and we all know what he can do if he gets loose. Last yr I was hoping they'd go to him in the 2nd half and change it up a lil bit but they stuck with the senior at QB. Believe me,  I know this will be the fastest and strongest D we've seen all yr. Good luck to both squads

#5 is a threat with his legs for sure. I've seen it twice. Gonna have to tackle him on first contact. Seen a lot of people thinking they got him and they don't. He gets a lot of yds on second effort. 

A lot of great points on this thread #20 he will be ok he starts sometimes sometimes he don't so it's really not a big blow we might not be big on our D Line but I think we are better than last yr's especially since we did not have our #1 DE. Our secondary is a lot better passing not gone be easy as you may think. Going to be a good game no doubt I believe the Dogs take this one this yr

2 hours ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

A lot of great points on this thread #20 he will be ok he starts sometimes sometimes he don't so it's really not a big blow we might not be big on our D Line but I think we are better than last yr's especially since we did not have our #1 DE. Our secondary is a lot better passing not gone be easy as you may think. Going to be a good game no doubt I believe the Dogs take this one this yr

Respect. That DE you’re talking about, #56 or something like that?

11 minutes ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

Naw last yr it was #9 he got hurt against ATL he would have made a huge difference last yr..This yr our overall DLINE is better #56 is a beast 

56 plays hard and is always around the pile. That D front is pretty solid, but it will be a clash of the titans just like last year.

On 11/17/2019 at 1:07 PM, Tiger03lb said:

We'll be bring a coward. Last weeks game at Terrell, we filled up the stands and had people on the fence line. Should get the same this week. Last year's game was over crowd at Minny. People were everywhere. Just make sure you got more than one ticket seller at the gates! Lol. 

That ticket booth catastrophe was absolutely ridiculous lol

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
46 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I think it was around 4 min left in the 1st quarter before I got in the gate and Malakoff still had the ball on their 1st drive lol

I got in around after koff scored the first td. 

Guest Tiger03lb

At least Jeffy will have enough seating this go around. Hoping the rain forecast pushes the rain out but then again we play great in bad weather games. Lol

Guest Tiger03lb
54 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Really wanting to go to this game. Still licking my wounds though. 😂

Come on out. We can get you some koff gear. That black, white, and gold would look good on you. Lol. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

So you probably about 400 people behind me lol

Yep. There was section in the line where you could see and watch the game and you didn't want to kove cause you'd miss the game. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, JeffersonHSFootballNut said:

I think people are not giving Jefferson enough credit.  They worked on some new things last week against WR that I haven't seen this year.  UPSET ALERT!

Not saying they aren’t capable bc I definitely think they are but what did they show last week to make you confident in that assumption? If anything i came away from the game thinking less. 

58 minutes ago, JeffersonHSFootballNut said:

I think people are not giving Jefferson enough credit.  They worked on some new things last week against WR that I haven't seen this year.  UPSET ALERT!

Can’t really base anything off of playing a team full of underclassmen whose two best players happen to not be playing. 

• Stinks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, JeffersonHSFootballNut said:

They ran the wildcat, or should I say "Wilddog" formation, with Black taking the snap.

Just makes it easier to read for us. Unless Jeffy wants to do some trick plays or a reverse off of that. Our run d is very good. 

Guest Tiger03lb
23 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Can’t really base anything off of playing a team full of underclassmen whose two best players happen to not be playing. 

Truth.