Sabine verse Pottsboro @ Paris Friday 11-22 @ 7 PM

Bclove05

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine
    • Pottsboro

13 minutes ago, CardinalEdge said:

It'd be fun if our fans don't threaten to tear down the goal post and give them all kinds of bulletin board material.  

Did somebody say something about bringing down the goal posts? I guess I missed that.

34 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

Did somebody say something about bringing down the goal posts? I guess I missed that.

Tearin’ down our goal posts and taking em back to Liberty City for the parade 🤣🤣

in all seriousness. I don’t think what was said on an app had any bearing on the actual game itself. Those kids knew what was at stake. It’s been mentioned before that they have not lost a whole lot since they were in middle school. It was just a back against the wall moment. 

17 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Tearin’ down our goal posts and taking em back to Liberty City for the parade 🤣🤣

in all seriousness. I don’t think what was said on an app had any bearing on the actual game itself. Those kids knew what was at stake. It’s been mentioned before that they have not lost a whole lot since they were in middle school. It was just a back against the wall moment. 

I guess I missed the post. It's all good, the goal posts are still in place. Lol

45 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Maybe we'll take care of business this week and get a rematch with GW. As a fan that would be awesome but I do know theres a very difficult task at hand with Madison on Friday 

Assuming they take care of business also. 

45 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Maybe we'll take care of business this week and get a rematch with GW. As a fan that would be awesome but I do know theres a very difficult task at hand with Madison on Friday 

If we both win next week will be the only week I’m not a Raiders fan !

15 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Someone on the fssw app said Sabine was going to get tired and quit at halftime. lol. I have yet to see that in 11 games this year. 

Yeah they are some special breeds. We were told that Van Alstyne’s run game would be too much. We don’t know nothing bout the ground n pound lol

49 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Someone on the fssw app said Sabine was going to get tired and quit at halftime. lol. I have yet to see that in 11 games this year. 

I might not always be positive but anybody who says our kids quit don't know them nor have watched them play. There is no quit in those boys for sure.

9 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Dude just called trump brainless and illiterate on the chat from pottsboro.😂😂😂 Gotta be a troll based off his name. 

He's can't be to brainless, he made his money prior to being in politics unlike most politicians.

He makes his decisions based on the needs of the country not the needs of himself. Some folks really don't have a clue and can't think for themselves they just go along with what somebody tells them. I'm glad we get another 4 years of common sense in the WH. 

26 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I don’t even know what team people are referring to anymore when they do mention something football related. 

Sadly the farther you go it just gets worse. Unless you get matched up with Malakoff then you’ll have a week where you can just talk football. 

6 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Sadly the farther you go it just gets worse. Unless you get matched up with Malakoff then you’ll have a week where you can just talk football. 

We’re already in unknown territory now. Pottsboro definitely looks like a winnable game for us though.