Sabine verse Pottsboro @ Paris Friday 11-22 @ 7 PM

Bclove05

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine
    • Pottsboro

Just now, Opie1 said:

This should be really interesting by Friday. Last I checked we've faced some good backs this year but we're still 10-1, guess that's just by accident. Lol

That  plus we’ve only given up more than 14 points 3 times this year. Nothing but luck. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Also MV ran a lot of different looks at us last week. We defended them pretty well. It helped their qb wasn’t accurate and they dropped a wide open pass that may have went for 6

Robinson will have the defense ready to go, no doubt about that.

If the kicking game comes into play in this game I'm giving the advantage to Sabine for sure. We've missed a few this year but most of the time he's on the money from 40 to 45 with the distance to kick 50+. He's one of the better kickers in the state in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

If the kicking game comes into play in this game I'm giving the advantage to Sabine for sure. We've missed a few this year but most of the time he's on the money from 40 to 45 with the distance to kick 50+. He's one of the better kickers in the state in my opinion.

He has missed his fair share, but I’d still like my chances with the game on the line kicking a field goal. Did you notice the cushion MV was giving us to try an onside Saturday? I really thought we would try one. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

He has missed his fair share, but I’d still like my chances with the game on the line kicking a field goal. Did you notice the cushion MV was giving us to try an onside Saturday? I really thought we would try one. 

Yeh they for sure we're not expecting it. The way our defense played I would not have been scared to try it.

2 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

After talking to some of the kids they seem to be ready to go, they are pumped up to prove the season has not been a fluke and are taking nothing for granted.

I don’t think anyone believes their season has been a fluke. The thing about the playoffs is that the further you go the tougher the games get. On Saturday there will be some good football teams who are disappointed. All we can do is hope the football bounces the right direction and our teams come out on the good end of things. No shame in losing to a team like Pottsboro or Sabine. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

I don’t think anyone believes their season has been a fluke. The thing about the playoffs is that the further you go the tougher the games get. On Saturday there will be some good football teams who are disappointed. All we can do is hope the football bounces the right direction and our teams come out on the good end of things. No shame in losing to a team like Pottsboro or Sabine. 

I played at Longview and found out the hard way 1 simple turnover can really cost you in the playoffs. So many teams are evenly matched at this point you gotta play mistake free.

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I wish y'all all the luck and if we weren't playing the same day I would come watch y'all for sure.

10 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

That's a nice complex. My understanding is Bryce has been given the go ahead to start checking on getting a turf field, if so that would be great.

That is true. The bathrooms need the be replaced so instead of just doing that they want to come up with a master plan that includes turf, new bathroom/concessions, seats, and moving the bus barn. I’d assume thats to add more parking. My understanding is they don’t want to add new bathrooms only to tear them down a couple years down the road if they aren’t apart of the master plan.