Bclove05

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine
    • Pottsboro

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, BearFan13 said:

Sadly the farther you go it just gets worse. Unless you get matched up with Malakoff then you’ll have a week where you can just talk football. 

It's been a great week so far. Lol. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

We’re already in unknown territory now. Pottsboro definitely looks like a winnable game for us though. 

Great times for your program and community 

Just now, BearFan13 said:

You didn’t know that only Sabine’s lineman are prone to getting tired? Other teams big men don’t get tired 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

it’s amazing how clueless some are. 

Yeah our linemen won’t be able to keep pace with their defense. 

15 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Sabine’s chat is much more interesting then GW’s we just get a troll that shows up once a day and post 69-0 VA. However, I have learned on the Sabine thread that you can determine a team is lazy by looking at stats. 🤨

Lol  Yeh stats are great but they don't always determine the winner. Sometimes you just gotta chuckle and move on.

1 minute ago, Opie1 said:

Lol  Yeh stats are great but they don't always determine the winner. Sometimes you just gotta chuckle and move on.

Yeah if it wasn’t a boring week at work I’d show it no attention, but I can’t resist lmao. This fool said you guys taper off in the fourth. Don’t (10-1) teams usually play with a fourth quarter lead which leads to running there clock in the fourth? 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Yeah if it wasn’t a boring week at work I’d show it no attention, but I can’t resist lmao. This fool said you guys taper off in the fourth. Don’t (10-1) teams usually play with a fourth quarter lead which leads to running there clock in the fourth? 🤣🤣🤣

Well if you didn't know we ain't played anybody. Lol

11 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

He must not have seen y'alls run defense. Lol

Tbh usually we are really good against the run and poor against the pass. Gilmer has made us look foolish at times in our meetings. This year we have some of our best athletes in the secondary and we have forced a TON of interceptions. 

5 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Don’t worry we’re about to get ran all over too. 

This should be really interesting by Friday. Last I checked we've faced some good backs this year but we're still 10-1, guess that's just by accident. Lol