10-4a D1 JV Football District standings

Ironcat09

41 minutes ago, Ironcat09 said:

Because next year those boys will be varsity players.  Just trying to see what the future is looking.

All i know for sure is JV and 9th had 

1. Carthage

2. Kilgore

Don't know the rest of the district order, pretty sure Van finished 3rd then Henderson, Palestine and Chapel Hill. I believe the order is the same at both levels.

9 hours ago, broncbuster11 said:

All i know for sure is JV and 9th had 

1. Carthage

2. Kilgore

Don't know the rest of the district order, pretty sure Van finished 3rd then Henderson, Palestine and Chapel Hill. I believe the order is the same at both levels.

I don’t know about the 9th but the Van JV lost one game all season. 7 point loss to Carthage. Van beat Kilgore like 35-8. 

Just now, VictoryFormation said:

I don’t know about the 9th but the Van JV lost one game all season. 7 point loss to Carthage. Van beat Kilgore like 35-8. 

Ahh ok I wasn’t sure about the Van game. Kilgore’s 9th finished 9-1 losing 0-16 to Carthage. I left the JV game against Van because it started pouring raining.

3 minutes ago, broncbuster11 said:

Ahh ok I wasn’t sure about the Van game. Kilgore’s 9th finished 9-1 losing 0-16 to Carthage. I left the JV game against Van because it started pouring raining.

Van should be pretty strong next year if we can avoid injuries. We had 5 multi year starters on the varsity get lost for the year. Several juniors that played on varsity and a few that played on the JV. Plus based on the enrollment I am virtually certain we are moving down