Malakoff vs Pottsboro regional semi

Guest Tiger03lb

Who you got?   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Endseeker83 said:

Must be another kicker I was thinkin. There was another kid in the region who had booted a couple 40+ yarders. I thought that it was you guys.

I believe Sabine was the one with the leg from what I heard. Does #23 have any offers?

2 hours ago, Endseeker83 said:

Must be another kicker I was thinkin. There was another kid in the region who had booted a couple 40+ yarders. I thought that it was you guys.

Pottsboro put Sabines kicker in their game recap. Lol. I’m a Sabine fan. 

17 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Pottsboro put Sabines kicker in their game recap. Lol. I’m a Sabine fan. 

Never did look at your profile pic. Lol Now this discussion makes a lot more sense. Lol

As a Sabine fan we now have a mutual opponent. What do you think Malakoff will need to do to pull out the W against Pottsboro. Did you watch the game in person?

1 hour ago, Endseeker83 said:

Never did look at your profile pic. Lol Now this discussion makes a lot more sense. Lol

As a Sabine fan we now have a mutual opponent. What do you think Malakoff will need to do to pull out the W against Pottsboro. Did you watch the game in person?

Yes I was at the game. We got ate up through the air because we were 8 yards off the LOS. When we pressed they didn't have as much success. They have some tall receivers that they like to throw the deep ball to. QB pretty much throws it up and lets the receivers make a play. Their run game is pretty good. #9 isn’t extremely fast but has good vision and makes good cuts. You guys will probably play man on their receivers and shut down the run game. I think Malakoff wins fairly easily but Pottsboro will score some points. I wish we were playing you guys but its hard to overcome giving up 21 points off 4 turnovers. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
17 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Yes I was at the game. We got ate up through the air because we were 8 yards off the LOS. When we pressed they didn't have as much success. They have some tall receivers that they like to throw the deep ball to. QB pretty much throws it up and lets the receivers make a play. Their run game is pretty good. #9 isn’t extremely fast but has good vision and makes good cuts. You guys will probably play man on their receivers and shut down the run game. I think Malakoff wins fairly easily but Pottsboro will score some points. I wish we were playing you guys but its hard to overcome giving up 21 points off 4 turnovers. 

Should be a fun game to watch. I was going for you guys. Hopefully we'll get things right and going this week. 

Happy turkey day everyone. May you all have a blessed holiday weekend and enjoy your friends and family. Please keep in your thoughts and prayers those who serve our great nation that aren’t able to be with their loved ones and family. For they are the ones who sacrifice to make all of this possible. My son is one of them as I’m sure you know someone as well. Stay safe, eat a lot, enjoy some football and be thankful for the blessings you have during these holidays. ✌🏻

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Should be a fun game to watch. I was going for you guys. Hopefully we'll get things right and going this week. 

Yeah I definitely felt like we gave that game away. Don’t get me wrong Pottsboro has a really good offense, but still feel like we could have won. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb

Game day! Hope everyone had a great Turkey day! Here's to a great and clean game. Everyone have a safe trip and most importantly that all the players stay injury free. Good luck tigers!