Malakoff vs Pottsboro regional semi

Guest Tiger03lb

Who you got?   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

Guest Tiger03lb

Overthrowing some balls that were catchable, running the ball good. Pottsboro had a fake punt at the beginning of the game and got it and ran for a td. Got burnt on a route for a td. Pottsboro is playing us good. They did a good job in the first qtr keeping the ball away from us on a clock eating drive. We didn't score until the end of the 1st and mid 2nd. We were driving down the field before the half and went for a fg. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Great game Pottsboro! Y'all bought it and fought the whole way, you guys deserve to keep on going. Great program you guys have and hope you the best the rest of the way! Hope the players that were hurt/out will be able to play next week. 

To koff, thanks for the great season you guys had, it was one to remember. A lot of good memories and games. Hang your heads high and keep on getting better in the off season and let's get back after it next year. 

It's a tough game to lose like this one, Pottsboro saw our weakness and kept on and we didn't adjust on defense, imo. We didn't help ourselves either missed open passes, the safety from the punt, and the secondary issues. Looked like we came out flat too. Like I said great game to Pottsboro, good luck the rest of the way. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Rabbs63 said:

Malakoff finally ran into a team that could make some stops on defense.  Way to go Pottsboro!

More like we couldn't pull in passes, were a lot of over thrown balls that were gonna be tds. We gave the game away. Pottsboro took advantage of it. Plan and simple. Not making excuses, Pottsboro came to play

Guest Tiger03lb
8 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Wonder how the delay effected the teams?

No telling. We came out flat. If that tells you anything 

Guest Tiger03lb
13 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

They didn’t make a single stop last week. This one is a big shocker to me. 

Goes to show you anything can happen in the playoffs and/or any given Friday. 

19 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Goes to show you anything can happen in the playoffs and/or any given Friday. 

I don’t even know who to pick next week. I think Gladewater will out athlete Pottsboro, but Pottsboro seems to have that magic with them right now.

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I don’t even know who to pick next week. I think Gladewater will out athlete Pottsboro, but Pottsboro seems to have that magic with them right now.

GW will win. I'm calling it. I'll eat my crow if they don't. 

Guest Tiger03lb

This season Coach Driskell has passed the century mark with wins

11 seasons at koff 111-26

Playoff record 16-11 

11 straight playoff appearances 

I was just sharing that he had passed that mark, I'm bored and been riding in a car for 4 hours straight. 

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

This season Coach Driskell has passed the century mark with wins

11 seasons at koff 111-26

Playoff record 16-11 

11 straight playoff appearances 

I was just sharing that he had passed that mark, I'm bored and been riding in a car for 4 hours straight. 

Didn’t realize he had been there that long.