Winnsboro vs. Gladewater

chevyman

8 minutes ago, bearnation said:

Rain chances are dwindling.... down to 45% chance at time of kickoff..... I'd say Winny's win chances are dwindling as well! Rain, shine, snow dont matter GW is better team anyways.... 44-19 final score. Y'all want lotto numbers too?

All them kids you got to feed you ain’t giving away lotto numbers 😂 

Not sure of the history before 99 between these two teams but i do believe that we have only beat the Bears once in the last 20 years. 2003 was the year. I can’t remember for sure if we won in 2001 or not but i want to think we didn’t. I know in 2000 you guys got us once in the regular season and then in the playoffs at Homer B Johnson stadium in Garland. 

9 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Not sure of the history before 99 between these two teams but i do believe that we have only beat the Bears once in the last 20 years. 2003 was the year. I can’t remember for sure if we won in 2001 or not but i want to think we didn’t. I know in 2000 you guys got us once in the regular season and then in the playoffs at Homer B Johnson stadium in Garland. 

Actually Winnsboro won in 1928, 2002 & 2003

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I think @Racer55 was at the game in ‘28 because that was the last time White Oak won state and he still talks about it 😂😂

Well it’s better than taking 100 years or maybe in yalls case 200 years to win state 1 time. Y’all gonna make it more than 3 rounds or is football not a GW thing? 

19 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I like that bear thinking always adding 1 to the actual number. Try only 3 rounds. Y’all have only been 5 rounds once in almost 100 years 😂😂😂😂 but football isn’t a WO thing right @GWBears01

I guess they don't teach how to count past 3 in WO or maybe you need a history lesson. 😂

55 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I like that bear thinking always adding 1 to the actual number. Try only 3 rounds. Y’all have only been 5 rounds once in almost 100 years 😂😂😂😂 but football isn’t a WO thing right @GWBears01

Yeah thats my bad, looking back at schedule only made it to third round, regardless I dont think WO is in position to be talking about GW's football abilities.... 

1 hour ago, bearnation said:

Yeah thats my bad, looking back at schedule only made it to third round, regardless I dont think WO is in position to be talking about GW's football abilities.... 

I’m willing to bet there’s fans of losing teams that know a hell of a lot more about football than fans of winning teams. Pretty sure that’s possible.