Winnsboro vs. Gladewater

chevyman

24 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Eat up on some turkey and let’s have a great game tomorrow, weather is looking better. 

Happy Thanksgiving!  Don’t try to predict the weather...you’ll just have to apologize for being wrong again 😂 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Happy Thanksgiving!  Don’t try to predict the weather...you’ll just have to apologize for being wrong again 😂 

Hey at least you know I’ll be here to admit I’m wrong lol. But In all seriousness probably 99.9% of that comment was out of frustration because this team was not even scratching the surface of what they were capable of. Everyone that has followed this group knew that. I also didn’t expect this type of turn around in the middle of the season, so all that credit goes to the hard work of the coaches and players. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Hey at least you know I’ll be here to admit I’m wrong lol. But In all seriousness probably 99.9% of that comment was out of frustration because this team was not even scratching the surface of what they were capable of. Everyone that has followed this group knew that. I also didn’t expect this type of turn around in the middle of the season, so all that credit goes to the hard work of the coaches and players. 

Hey I felt the same way. I knew what we had compared to the results. It’s crazy that just swapping players around has turned things the way it did. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Berry has been here for awhile last time I checked. I forgot Gilmer never questions coaches decisions huh? Or any team for that matter. Just GW. 

I don’t question us. Nothing I can do about it so no need crying and whining. 

I think Gladewater wins. No offense Winnsboro, I really like what y’all have done this year. I know you guys are rolling, but Gladewater is a completely different animal right now. With that being said I will not be shocked at all if Winnsboro wins. 

10 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I think Gladewater wins. No offense Winnsboro, I really like what y’all have done this year. I know you guys are rolling, but Gladewater is a completely different animal right now. With that being said I will not be shocked at all if Winnsboro wins. 

I see what you did there.