Winnsboro vs. Gladewater

chevyman

All the numbers and predictions....funny....GW won by 4 first matchup, and now I suppose because GW changed a few players and plays on both sides of the ball Winnsboro is going to lose by 14 all of the sudden? I suppose GW got better, meanwhile Wboro got worse? Hahaha. Ever heard of " any given Sunday"? Your 3 rounds deep in the playoffs, pretty sure " Any given Friday" would also apply. It makes for good conversation and hype if your into that but your numbers ( and thats all they are).....mean nothing until around 5 today....then you can compare your random guesses, and the closest one wins??? Idk. Good luck

5 minutes ago, Football4455 said:

All the numbers and predictions....funny....GW won by 4 first matchup, and now I suppose because GW changed a few players and plays on both sides of the ball Winnsboro is going to lose by 14 all of the sudden? I suppose GW got better, meanwhile Wboro got worse? Hahaha. Ever heard of " any given Sunday"? Your 3 rounds deep in the playoffs, pretty sure " Any given Friday" would also apply. It makes for good conversation and hype if your into that but your numbers ( and thats all they are).....mean nothing until around 5 today....then you can compare your random guesses, and the closest one wins??? Idk. Good luck

Kind of what this entire forum is for. 

25 minutes ago, Football4455 said:

Applies to both sides. No doubt Winnsboro has gotten better but were you missing one of the best RBs in 3a the last time we played? GW was!  There have been plenty of predictions of Winny winning this game and rightfully so but if they do they will have to score a lot more than the 12 they put up the last time we played !

4 hours ago, Football4455 said:

What was final score? Was is 16-12 again