Winnsboro vs. Gladewater

chevyman

42 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I totally agree with all that. Im not sure theres much better than being able to still be playing football the day after thanksgiving. 

Mix in a couple Black Friday steals before hand and it makes up for a good day. Just hope GW doesn’t repeat the showing from last year on the day after thanksgiving lol. 

5 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Mix in a couple Black Friday steals before hand and it makes up for a good day. Just hope GW doesn’t repeat the showing from last year on the day after thanksgiving lol. 

I hate black friday its the worse day of the year..... Glad there is football to go watch! but last year on black friday (Nov. 23rd) we won 55-7 over Eustace... you are remembering the next round in which we lost 35-7 to Malakoff 

3 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I hate black friday its the worse day of the year..... Glad there is football to go watch! but last year on black friday (Nov. 23rd) we won 55-7 over Eustace... you are remembering the next round in which we lost 35-7 to Malakoff 

That’s right. We played in van. My mistake. I got a pretty good deal on a TV last year lol

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

That’s right. We played in van. My mistake. I got a pretty good deal on a TV last year lol

I'm really not mad at Black Friday, I'm mad that they start the deals on Thursday... Thursday is a holiday and the greatest holiday of all! Cowboys, Family and Food yet they try to throw shopping in and mess the whole holiday up! 

8 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I'm really not mad at Black Friday, I'm mad that they start the deals on Thursday... Thursday is a holiday and the greatest holiday of all! Cowboys, Family and Food yet they try to throw shopping in and mess the whole holiday up! 

Yes sir it is!!! Can’t go wrong with great food and football 

13 minutes ago, bearnation said:

My 16 year old daughter is working on Thanksgiving because of those stupid sales! 😡

7 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Someone talk about tearing down goal posts or something to make this more interesting. 

Winny aint gonna do that, they've already been beat by our team when we were playing poorly, surely they wont talk #### now that we are rolling... getting beat is bad enough, getting beat while talking #### is even worse.... 

2 minutes ago, bearnation said:

Winny aint gonna do that, they've already been beat by our team when we were playing poorly, surely they wont talk #### now that we are rolling... getting beat is bad enough, getting beat while talking #### is even worse.... 

I think you would be hard pressed to find any game that Winny has played in that I have had any kind of negative things to say about the opponent

15 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I think you would be hard pressed to find any game that Winny has played in that I have had any kind of negative things to say about the opponent

The only time this season that I have  been is Van Alstyne on the FSSW app and that’s because they were talking crazy 😂 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

The only time this season that I have  been is Van Alstyne on the FSSW app and that’s because they were talking crazy 😂 

I will talk mess, but I normally dont start it.... However, I do believe GW will beat Winnsboro 44-19. mainly because their D wont be able to stop us from scoring.... 

37 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I will talk mess, but I normally dont start it.... However, I do believe GW will beat Winnsboro 44-19. mainly because their D wont be able to stop us from scoring.... 

What makes you think y’all will be able to stop them? Their offense is rolling now and throwing the ball a lot better. I think Gladewater wins but I’m not sure they will get enough chances to score 44 points. 

5 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

What makes you think y’all will be able to stop them? Their offense is rolling now and throwing the ball a lot better. I think Gladewater wins but I’m not sure they will get enough chances to score 44 points. 

I agree. Unless we get some turnovers I don’t think we will score 44. I don’t care if it is 2-1 tho as long as we win !