Harleton vs #4 San Augustine

SAWolfman

10 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Glad I caught ya Kirt...... what was your thoughts on Joe and Alto?

I really thought Alto would pull away with their athletes, I was surprised they lost.   Joe Quinn hung tough and they deserve congrats.  I listened to it on the radio ... SA has to be the odds on favorite I still think, though you never know, it could be Joe Quinn's year .... Harelton is the team that has certainly over achieved, I still think we should have beaten them ... SA, Alto and Joe Quinn all played us a lot tougher than Hatelton ...

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I really thought Alto would pull away with their athletes, I was surprised they lost.   Joe Quinn hung tough and they deserve congrats.  I listened to it on the radio ... SA has to be the odds on favorite I still think, though you never know, it could be Joe Quinn's year .... Harelton is the team that has certainly over achieved, I still think we should have beaten them ... SA, Alto and Joe Quinn all played us a lot tougher than Hatelton ...

SA no doubt is the favorite. Curious as to how the loss of #10 will affect SA.... He is kinda the QB on defense......I know SA has athleticism to plug into his spot but I believe Joe showed last night it takes more than athletes. Discipline and execution wins mostly in tough playoff type games

1 hour ago, FlowJack said:

I'm going with Harleton. Everyone keeps saying they're going down, yet every since their loss to L-K they've been rolling opponents, getting stronger and stronger.  Not sure how damaged Wallace is but if he's healthy, look out!

Like I’ve said, they’re one of those teams that makes you feel like you beat yourself. But as many teams as they’ve done that to, it’s not a coincidence. 

SA even with Wallace in there; this is my pick but seen both play a couple of times and SA should win at least by a couple of scores.  But with SA’s best defensive player hurt and #3 Wallace most likely hurt where he can’t run the ball, both teams will have to have someone step up and fill in... my vote is on SA... but prolly gonna go see see Joaquin take on Groveton which should be another good one to go see.  Good luck to all four teams involved and hope for no more injuries for anyone.

Coach Little for Coach of the Year with Sabine’s Coach a close second.

If Harleton plays up, they have a punchers chance. SA can't make silly mental errors and get bye, they gonna have to take over the Los just like if they were playing Refugio or Mason, Harleton won't lay down when momentum has shifted, they'll just keep on doing their thing and let it play out. SA has to set the tone and literally dominate them or Harleton will just keep coming at em, like rocky.. Js 

Me and my youngest will probly be there tonight seeing that it's in hendo, Wolfman I'll hit ya up at the game.. Chain out 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

If Harleton plays up, they have a punchers chance. SA can't make silly mental errors and get bye, they gonna have to take over the Los just like if they were playing Refugio or Mason, Harleton won't lay down when momentum has shifted, they'll just keep on doing their thing and let it play out. SA has to set the tone and literally dominate them or Harleton will just keep coming at em, like rocky.. Js 

Me and my youngest will probly be there tonight seeing that it's in hendo, Wolfman I'll hit ya up at the game.. Chain out 

See ya tonight

It may be over when the bus pulls up but if Harelton gets behind early they have no chance. Wildcats have to be perfect. SA defense is key to victory tonight. Usually it’s the offense that leads the way. I just feel that SA team speed will be too much.