Bills @ Dallas ***THANKSGIVING DAY***

Cowboys week 13  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2019 at 09:30 PM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Dallas is a team that can beat losers and get their butt kicked by winners.

Yes they are just an average team not a playoff team but not in the bottom 10. Any team that is pretty good especially on defense Dallas can’t function looks to me like this team has quit I can’t see anyway Garrett is coaching this team next week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mellon said:

It's not just Garret. The team is just not very good and  they've paid 10's of millions of dollars to players who just aren't filling the bill.

Probably but it’s the coaches responsibility to get them ready to play and after the week they had this week if you can’t get ready to play it will never happen you have to make a change at the top of course Jerry will never change but Garrett has been here long enough and he has already proven he can’t build on a good season

13 minutes ago, mellon said:

It's not just Garret. The team is just not very good and  they've paid 10's of millions of dollars to players who just aren't filling the bill.

Agreed. Doomer just took out his TV set when Garrett clapped after the fumble with 5:50 left in the game

37 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

What a clown show.  And we'll all be back in front if the TV for the next episode next week.  Tru story.

I'm done, instead of decorating for Christmas tomorrow I'll be putting away my Cowboys gear after work.  I'm not watching another debacle like this for the rest of the year.  The Cowboys showed a lot of promise in the first three games, and the season went downhill from there.  Jerry needs to renege on his promise not to fire Garrett until the end of the season.  He needs to do it after this game.  There is not a single coach that I would keep on this team with the current staff.  I don't know if I would bring Cooper back, even though he's on pace for a 1100+ yard season.  I think he's going to ask too much, and he's only worth what he's being paid this season if that.  

I think the pieces are in place, but it's the game plan that isn't working.  We still need to strengthen the secondary, and Byron Jones only deserves the $6 million a year he's making.  I'm seeing the team give up, even with their coach on the hot seat.  I know Jerry was trying to light a fire, but instead he put it out.  I'm glad that I wait until the 5th game of the season to make my final prediction.  I saw them going 10-6 possibly with the schedule they had, but knew they were going to be terrible this year.  Something has to be done.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm done, instead of decorating for Christmas tomorrow I'll be putting away my Cowboys gear after work.  I'm not watching another debacle like this for the rest of the year.  The Cowboys showed a lot of promise in the first three games, and the season went downhill from there.  Jerry needs to renege on his promise not to fire Garrett until the end of the season.  He needs to do it after this game.  There is not a single coach that I would keep on this team with the current staff.  I don't know if I would bring Cooper back, even though he's on pace for a 1100+ yard season.  I think he's going to ask too much, and he's only worth what he's being paid this season if that.  

I think the pieces are in place, but it's the game plan that isn't working.  We still need to strengthen the secondary, and Byron Jones only deserves the $6 million a year he's making.  I'm seeing the team give up, even with their coach on the hot seat.  I know Jerry was trying to light a fire, but instead he put it out.  I'm glad that I wait until the 5th game of the season to make my final prediction.  I saw them going 10-6 possibly with the schedule they had, but knew they were going to be terrible this year.  Something has to be done.  

I got to agree with you I don’t see any coach worthy of returning next year even though some will. Almost glad they haven’t spent the big money on Prescott His price tag deserves to go down a little. How about that big happy smile Garrett had on his face just before kick off I think he was expecting this team to respond positively it has become apparent that there is no hope for this team big changes are needed

22 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Yeah but if you noticed Garrett was clapping when the offense came off the field that last time doesn’t that make you feel better?

After he goes. He would be the perfect guy for the clap on clap off infomercials. 

• LOL! 1