Daingerfield vs Newton

EastTxFinest

10 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Either you Fig-Newton’s are so confident, us Tiger fans bore you, or you really on the bubble and don’t want to have to eat that much crow. 
im rather surprised. I just knew you guys were going to tear away at our schedule. 2 losses, one against an over-rated Gunter team,( we should have floored them), and we got beat by those Mighty Bears from Dekalb. 
It’s the night before Christmas, come out of hiding Santa’s elf’s. 
What you got cooking?

7 minutes ago, Jailbird13 said:

We are going to drag em tru the mud

What if we truly don't  have a clue which purple Eagle will show-up. The real good one,, problem solved or the undisciplined penalty waiting to happen and turn-over kind-of lingering around one and problems everywhere. They have to be good being 11-1 with both teams. Oh, nobody gonna drag um thru the mud. I thought SFA had Turf. huh

19 minutes ago, Jailbird13 said:

We are going to drag em tru the mud

Your coach needs to talk to you about being a typo warrior, I do believe it got your boys in a whole lot of whoop that behind last year. you do remember what them boys were saying don't you and I know you remember that game. More said on the field than any typo warrior could ever say. JMO

11 minutes ago, Jailbird13 said:

I got my ring 1-0 vs newton bowman dosnt have to tell me ntn Kidd, just basing my opinion,,,,JMO

First time I have been called a kid in50-60 years. Thanks , I appreciate that. Now if you could turn back time that would be nice.

7 minutes ago, Geno35777 said:

Daingerfield 30 Newton 28 

Going out on a limb here  but I  am going to suggest crow dumplings over the crow. CrowI have heard was really dry. I mean it is up to you but crow straight is probably not the way you want to go cause them purple Eagles are going to knock them stripes rite off them stripped Cougars.Eagles win by 12 they just can't make them 2 pointers. If this was basketball dem Eagles would be in trouble sho-nuff.cause they can't make them 2 pointers at all.

5 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Either you Fig-Newton’s are so confident, us Tiger fans bore you, or you really on the bubble and don’t want to have to eat that much crow. 
im rather surprised. I just knew you guys were going to tear away at our schedule. 2 losses, one against an over-rated Gunter team,( we should have floored them), and we got beat by those Mighty Bears from Dekalb. 
It’s the night before Christmas, come out of hiding Santa’s elf’s. 
What you got cooking?

We'll let you decide!  Lol

Game-day and Good  mourning Eagle fans and Painted Tiger fans. In 16 hours someone going to be happy-happy and some people going to be saaaad. Purple Eagles are going to spank them tiggers behinds and that's going to be that. Eagles soar while them Painted Tigers snore. Lord I Pray for an injury free game and  safe travel to all . I pray all of us accept the outcome of this game with dignity and class. I pray for all of our spectators to treat the players,cheerleaders,bands,coaches and officials with R-E-S-P-E-C-T. If we do this we will all be winners in life. JMO now, Lets go big Purple,Win-Win-Win.

I drove nearly 2 hours  last year expecting a good game, hopefully this one doesn't disappoint..... hopefully the rain holds off and we see a good game, good luck both squads I'll be in attendance and would like to meet a few of you warriors on here 👀